O.c.c. that gets the most physical skills

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rifter11
Wanderer

O.c.c. that gets the most physical skills

Unread post by Rifter11 »

Anyone know which one it is?
desrocfc
Explorer
Comment: Promoting great storytelling fiction and in games, for GMs and players alike.

Re: O.c.c. that gets the most physical skills

Unread post by desrocfc »

<shrug> The OCC with the highest number of Other and Secondary Skills with the fewest Physical skill category restrictions? Off-hand the Rogue Scientist comes to mind, with only three Physical Category restrictions but with 8 Other and 4 Secondary skills, allowing you to load up.

Better question is ..... why? Are you looking to make a compelling character, or just one that gets the max possible attribute buffs?
Francois DesRochers

http://www.scholarlyadventures.com/blog [A Rifts RPG Blog]
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

That question is irrelevant, and comes across as dismissive.
Optimization and characterization aren't mutually exclusive.

Answering this question first requires choosing a setting, so as to determine just which list of physical skills are available. The Juicer sport Deadball is really only a thing in Rifts, much like how Parkour and Skateboarding are to a certain way of thinking exclusive to Dead Reign. While I haven't poured over stuff, I'd say a class from Rifts China 2 would be in a good position due to accessing exclusive skills like Demon Wrestling, as well as the book printing a skill list which incorporates things from previous books. If it's a megaversal kitchen-sink style game, then I'd consider something which has a lot of baked in physical skills. Maybe Gladiator?
desrocfc
Explorer
Comment: Promoting great storytelling fiction and in games, for GMs and players alike.

Unread post by desrocfc »

Curbludgeon wrote:That question is irrelevant, and comes across as dismissive.
Optimization and characterization aren't mutually exclusive.

<snip>

That certainly wasn't the intent; granted, on the re-read I left it slightly *too* nuanced. The OP question, however, remains ambiguous in that there is no context. You can get much further with selective OCCs or RCCs for less effort than Skill Selection for the same effect on a low-rolling human PC (i.e. 'Borg/Crazy/Juicer vice human Physical skill monkey). Or is it the OCC with the most OCC Physical Skills?

As for optimization vs. characterization, I simply roll my eyes when I see PCs selecting Boxing, Gymnastics, Acrobatics, Wrestling and both Athletics tacked on to their H2H Commando. Might as well add Running in there, because that's all they have the time to do between what a reasonable person could expect as a time commitment to these skills and still learn and then do their "Day Job" as listed under the OCC Skills. But hey, those are the "rules as written," and this one of several particularities in the Character Generation process.
Francois DesRochers

http://www.scholarlyadventures.com/blog [A Rifts RPG Blog]
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

A 1st Level Rifts (RUE) Cyber-Knight can theoretically take all the physical skills in RUE, and still have 1 skill left over:
-Not counting HTHs in the Physical Skill Category (as you can only have 1HTH style normally), there are 18 skills
-1st Level RUE Cyber-Knight OCC skills give them 4 of those skills off the bat
-1st Level RUE Cyber-Knight Other Skills can take are 12, but 3 must be WP leaving 9 skills
-1st Level RUE Cyber-Knight Secondary Skills can take are 6
-So 4OCC+9Other+6Secondary=19 total.

The Juicer and Crazy OCCs end up with less than a CK (though it should be noted the Juicer/Crazy OCCs do have better skill bonus for those selected as Other).

The Adventurer OCCs (in RUE) either have restrictions on what they can take, or not slots at level 1 that are physical skills or that can be used for physical skills.

Rifter11 wrote:Anyone know which one it is?

I think you need to clarify some things:
1. Is this just from the OCC/MOS skills and ignoring Other/Related/Secondary Skills or does this include them?
2. Are you looking at just the ones with the most options for physical skills between various groupings (OCC/Related/Secondary)? ie those that allow Any, or the ones with the fewest restrictions (ie Any, except...)
3. Are you including exclusive skills that are restricted to a given class/region (like Japan's Body Hardening Exercises or Canda's Winter Physical Skills)?
Rifter11
Wanderer

desrocfc wrote:<shrug> The OCC with the highest number of Other and Secondary Skills with the fewest Physical skill category restrictions? Off-hand the Rogue Scientist comes to mind, with only three Physical Category restrictions but with 8 Other and 4 Secondary skills, allowing you to load up.

Better question is ..... why? Are you looking to make a compelling character, or just one that gets the max possible attribute buffs?

I was looking at the Seljuk in Phase World and was just wondering how I could max out its strength. I looked at the classes in Phase World and then in RUE and came to the conclusion that Cyberknight would be the best choice. Didn't look at any of the other books though and I thought some of you might have asked yourself the same question and was curious what you may have come up with.
ITWastrel
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by ITWastrel »

Quick count says eleven physical skills grant combat bonuses in the R:GMG, discounting H2H skills and Space physical skills.

Three of these are Juicer sports, Deadball, Juicer Football and Juicer Murderthon. Good luck convincing a GM that your rogue scientist "played deadball in college." Reasons might be stretching here.

That leaves eight bonus providing skills in the R:GMG.

Acrobatics
Aerobic Athletics
General Athletics
Body Building & Weight Lifting
Boxing
Gymnastics
Running
Wrestling

Assuming you avoid classes with restricted access, you really only need eight skill slots.

Now, if you want literally all the bonus skills, try a Juicer Gladiator. They get a Pile of bonuses plus Acrobatics, Athletics (General), Body Building and Weight Lifting, Gymnastics, and Running. They get enough skill slots to get everything else, and they're juicers. That's a lot right there.

desrocfc wrote:As for optimization vs. characterization, I simply roll my eyes when I see PCs selecting Boxing, Gymnastics, Acrobatics, Wrestling and both Athletics tacked on to their H2H Commando. Might as well add Running in there, because that's all they have the time to do between what a reasonable person could expect as a time commitment to these skills and still learn and then do their "Day Job" as listed under the OCC Skills. But hey, those are the "rules as written," and this one of several particularities in the Character Generation process.

I object to people disparaging toons with a lot of physical skills. Sometimes it makes sense that your character spends their life working out and competing.

Real people do it all the time, why is it hard to believe a soldier or ninja wouldn't get up and immediately go for a 5 mile run to the gym in order to work out before dawn? Maybe that guy also plays Football and Baseball, wrestled throughout high school and held the college state boxing title for three years. Maybe he does Parkour on the weekends he's not rock climbing?

Yeah, that seems like a lot to most of us, but most of us are nerds.* Some people think that type of life is normal, and those people can take all eight bonus granting skills without even trying.

Now, taking all those skills will limit your other options. You might not know how to read, but your quads, lats, and delts** will be chiseled.

*We're nerds. I've been to the conventions. I see us. We are legion, and we've begun to look alike. Raise your hands if you've worn Khaki shorts, sandals and a nerdy t-shirt, suspenders optional.

**I'm not sure what exactly a "lat" or "delt" is, but I assume that having them well defined is a thing. As mentioned, I'm a nerd.
Rifter11
Wanderer

[quote="ITWastrel"]Quick count says eleven physical skills grant combat bonuses in the R:GMG, discounting H2H skills and Space physical skills.

Three of these are Juicer sports, Deadball, Juicer Football and Juicer Murderthon. Good luck convincing a GM that your rogue scientist "played deadball in college." Reasons might be stretching here.

Acrobatics
Aerobic Athletics
General Athletics
Boxing
Gymnastics
Running
Wrestling

Assuming you avoid classes with restricted access, you really only need eight skill slots.

Now, if you want literally all the bonus skills, try a Juicer Gladiator. They get a Pile of bonuses plus Acrobatics, Athletics (General), Body Building and Weight Lifting, Gymnastics, and Running. They get enough skill slots to get everything else, and they're juicers. That's a lot right there.

[quote="desrocfc"]

Seljuk can't be Juicers....can they?
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Rifter11 wrote:

Doesn't explicitly say they can't, but WHY?
A Seljuk is already megadamage, has supernatural strength and endurance, and pretty fast.
Juicers aren't really a thing in the Three Galaxies, because there are other safer means of getting augmented. So A Seljuk would most likely have to come to Rifts Earth to get Juiced, and then it would require an exhaustive research project to figure out how to do it for the Seljuk physiology, for very little return.
The circumstances under which such a thing would be even remotely plausible are just so mindbogglingly convoluted that IMHO opinion it fails under the category of "We don't explicitly come out and say it can't be done, but it's a really bad idea' or 'We recommend this only be done to NPCs who are not going to survive the game session to set a bad precedent for the PCs."
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

the only text that says who can become juicers does not include races introduced in the 3G books.

The only ones that might be shoe-horned into the existing text are the human varients in the 3G books.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
taalismn
Priest

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:the only text that says who can become juicers does not include races introduced in the 3G books.

The only ones that might be shoe-horned into the existing text are the human varients in the 3G books.

Juicer entry in the RUE, pg. 81:
"The pre-Rifts Juicer technology was created specially for humans. Trying to adapt it to nonhumans is lethal unless the D-Bee is very human-like."

That nixes Dino-Boy getting a Juicer harness installed. Doesn't rule out alternate universes and cultures, but, as I said, there are less convoluted paths and there are other, arguably much safer, means of getting aug'ed. Like biowizardry. :twisted:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
ITWastrel
Dungeon Crawler

Rifter11 wrote:

I'd suggest talking to the Spluggies, they have the technology. Their version does involve transmogrification, so you'll get some slime time.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

In a less convoluted traine of thought....It also does not rule out that the 3G has it's own J-tech, that GMs can create for their own games.

------
Doing anything with the splugorth other than buying tech weapons from them, they is a likely-hood that the char becomes a slave.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

there are some classes that it would make sense to stack a number of physical skills but definitely not all of them

for instance I made a Dogboy
H2H martial arts
climbing
Running
Boxing
Gymnastics
swimming
Wrestling
Forced March

the rest of the skills were
inteligence
land navigation
pilot hovercraft
read sensory equipment
wilderness survival (I believe these with running and climbing) were core occ skills
OCC related:
Armorer
Basic Mechanics (gimmie from armorer)
First Aid
Parachuting
Interrogation Techniques

Basic Electronics
Boxing
Gymnastics
Cooking
Swimming
Sniper
Wrestling
Forced March

WP:
Energy Pistol
Energy Rifle
Sword
Heavy MD Weapons

the background was this char had the mutation abnormality that they were unusually large... so is over 7ft tall, and was an "Experiment" by Bradford, (she also got the supernatural Strength, and supernatural Physical Endurance because of the "experiments" the char is mostly a Wolf genetic base and just enough Husky to calm the personality (a bit) but he also forged the records to cover up a bit, and claim she was a wolf-husky hybrid.

with the dogboy, wolf running and all the stacked speed bonuses it came out to a speed of 74/5 (run 74/ burrow 5) the char is about as special forces/commando as you can get from the basic dogboy RCC
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Rifter11 wrote:I was looking at the Seljuk in Phase World and was just wondering how I could max out its strength. I looked at the classes in Phase World and then in RUE and came to the conclusion that Cyberknight would be the best choice. Didn't look at any of the other books though and I thought some of you might have asked yourself the same question and was curious what you may have come up with.

Asking how to max out a PS score on a given race though is not the same as having the most physical skills though, because not all the physical skills grant a PS bonus (or other bonuses).

taalismn wrote:Juicer entry in the RUE, pg. 81:
"The pre-Rifts Juicer technology was created specially for humans. Trying to adapt it to nonhumans is lethal unless the D-Bee is very human-like."

That nixes Dino-Boy getting a Juicer harness installed. Doesn't rule out alternate universes and cultures, but, as I said, there are less convoluted paths and there are other, arguably much safer, means of getting aug'ed. Like biowizardry. :twisted:

There is also the option of the Gene Splicer/Tech, they can create genetic Juicers (Gene Splicers SB3 pg66 "Create the genetic equivalent of the following O.C.C.s: Burster, dog boy, crazy or juicer without artificial implants or drugs". Gene Tech pg132 DB5 has a similar statement).

With regard to Juicer Tech, it exists in the 3G/PW setting (DB2 pg43) but is said to be rare. I would find it odd that races haven't dabbled in the basic technology (but optimized for their race), though it likely would have fallen to the wayside as better options become available.
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

A Seljuk Invincible Guardsman (as found in DB3) with Metal Form and Enhanced Strength could have a PS of 2d6+2d4+60 before applying skills. They have plenty of slots, and they're only prohibited from taking Acrobatics. Having the Seljuk instead learn Ninjas and Superspies style martial arts (presumably via dimensional shenanigans, or studying under the Oni of the Bushi Federation) can, via Body Chi, temporarily increase PS to MORE THAN YOU NEED.
ITWastrel
Dungeon Crawler

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:...
------
Doing anything with the splugorth other than buying tech weapons from them, they is a likely-hood that the char becomes a slave.

While some GMs have made this idea a thing, it's really not that much of a problem, logically.

The Splugorth are running a business. If you were running a business, say, selling watch bands, and people brought in their watches and you just stole them, soon nobody will bring in their watches anymore. Your business goes to hell quick once it becomes apparent you're just a thief.

I doubt the Spluggies as an organization would jeopardize a multi-trillion credit empire* for a slave worth a few thousand credits. Even the independent contractors who would engage in such practices will be smashed flat by the parent company just as soon as their behavior is discovered.

Think Disney. The house of mouse will never allow it's brands to be tainted.
You think a trans-galactic, trans-dimensional megacorporation* would allow their brand to become tainted by accusations that their product is just an excuse to capture slaves?

Why would they bother? They run raiding parties and gather slaves by the hundreds or thousands. Your pathetic Burster looking for MDC skin would sell for MAYBE a hundred thousand creds. The augmentations they're selling are worth Millions.

Now, there's nothing stopping them from secretly calling their cousin the street-snatching slaver and setting you up afterwards, but never, never would they risk their business by just enslaving their customers. You would need to be pretty damned special to be considered for enslavement.

Unless you're a dragon or godling or otherwise absolutely unique and impossible to pass up, you'll likely be fine.

Even those godlings would just get a mild brain adjustment to make them absolutely loyal to the Splugs. Everyone sees them walk in, sees 'em walk out, and the godling says everything went fine. Sure, he's massively pro-splug now, but that's just politics, isn't it?

*Multiple competing trans-dimensional megacorporate empires, each under a similar brand, "Splugorth."
taalismn
Priest

ITWastrel wrote:*Multiple competing trans-dimensional megacorporate empires, each under a similar brand, "Splugorth."

Look for the Splugorth Squid-mark of Approval. If it ain't there, you're not dealing with Elder-Splugorth certified services, so look out!
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
ITWastrel
Dungeon Crawler

taalismn wrote:
ITWastrel wrote:*Multiple competing trans-dimensional megacorporate empires, each under a similar brand, "Splugorth."

Look for the Splugorth Squid-mark of Approval. If it ain't there, you're not dealing with Elder-Splugorth certified services, so look out!

Exactly! I think of the Spluggies like any corporation. Polluting, destroying lives and ecosystems, wiping out entire populations to rape their resources, that's par for the course. Wholesale conquest and enslavement of planets, sure, sign 'em up if that's more profitable.

Being embarrassed in the eyes of your peers because your greedy underlings spoiled your brand, costing you billions, that's unacceptable. That sort of feces don't fly.

You'd never see Naruni Enterprises get accused of stealing pennies to cost them pounds, no sir. Not even that bush-league, barely trans-galactic Bushido Corp. would be so stupid. The Splugs would eat any employee doing that crap. Literally eat them.

And those independent shops that might think about some slaving on the side? I pity the shop that claims Splug branding without Splug authorization. Think Disney cease and desist orders, but the process server is a battalion of minions armed with plasma weapons.
taalismn
Priest

ITWastrel wrote:You'd never see Naruni Enterprises get accused of stealing pennies to cost them pounds, no sir. Not even that bush-league, barely trans-galactic Bushido Corp. would be so stupid. The Splugs would eat any employee doing that crap. Literally eat them..

"Your predecessor in this position was -delicious-." :fl:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

Rifter11 wrote:
ITWastrel wrote:Quick count says eleven physical skills grant combat bonuses in the R:GMG, discounting H2H skills and Space physical skills.

Acrobatics
Aerobic Athletics
General Athletics
Boxing
Gymnastics
Running
Wrestling

desrocfc wrote:

Why did you go to rifts GMG and not RUE.
Rue has 12-14 depending on what you count as bonuses non hand to hand bonus granting physical skills and that does not include the juicer sports or the winter skills from canada (that are also missing from GMG)
Rue skills:
1 Acrobatics
2 Aerobic athletics
3 athletics (general)
4 body building & weight lifting.
5 Boxing
(not sure if you want to count fencing)
6 Forced march
7 Gymnastics
8 Juggling (+1 initiative)
9 Kick boxing
10 Outdoormanship (requires wilderness survival)
11 Physical labor
12 Running
13 Wrestling

(there are a few non augmented leagues of juicer sports, according to the fluff.)

Then in Canada their are a few more. (8)
Ice skating
Pro Ice skating (three varieties counts as secondary skill/skills)
snow Skiing
Pro snow skiing (three varieties counts as secondary skill/skills.

So in NA reasonably there are 21 bonus providing physical skills
Taking them all would require 22 skills slots.
There may be more physical skills hidden in other rifts books.
Last edited by Blue_Lion on Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
Blue_Lion
Knight

taalismn wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:the only text that says who can become juicers does not include races introduced in the 3G books.

PG 16 of juicer uprising goes into dept on the known races that can be juiced.
I would say a natural MD race with SN may be in the same boat as broadkill.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Blue_Lion wrote:PG 16 of juicer uprising goes into dept on the known races that can be juiced.

Just wondering what you meant?

this: I would say a natural MD race with SN PS may be in the same boat as broadkill.
or
this:I would say a natural MD race that are SN may be in the same boat as broadkill.
Blue_Lion
Knight

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:
Blue_Lion wrote:PG 16 of juicer uprising goes into dept on the known races that can be juiced.

Just wondering what you meant?

this: I would say a natural MD race with SN PS may be in the same boat as broadkill.
or
this:I would say a natural MD race that are SN may be in the same boat as broadkill.

Well the second one requires changing key wording so it obviously not that one.
any SN ability really ps is not the only sn stat a person can have just the most common.

ShadowLogan
Palladin

Blue_Lion wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Given that the Gene Splicers and Gene Tech can both create the genetic equivalent of a Juicer (see my last post), I would have to say that any Race that can be subjected to Gene Splicer/Tech manipulations (ie those with DNA) should be able to become Juicers either via genetic manipulation or customized technology optimized for said race (I think that is why Juicer Tech on Rifts Earth is so restricted, its optimized for humans but really any race could develop the technological equivalent optimized for them as PW does have Juicer Tech).
Blue_Lion
Knight

ShadowLogan wrote:
Blue_Lion wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Given that the Gene Splicers and Gene Tech can both create the genetic equivalent of a Juicer (see my last post), I would have to say that any Race that can be subjected to Gene Splicer/Tech manipulations (ie those with DNA) should be able to become Juicers either via genetic manipulation or customized technology optimized for said race (I think that is why Juicer Tech on Rifts Earth is so restricted, its optimized for humans but really any race could develop the technological equivalent optimized for them as PW does have Juicer Tech).

Equivalent does not mean the same. Sploogy have a equivalent to a juicer that works on broadkill but it is not the juicer proces.

ITWastrel
Dungeon Crawler

Blue_Lion wrote:Why did you go to rifts GMG and not RUE.
Rue has 12-14 depending on what you count as bonuses non hand to hand bonus granting physical skills and that does not include the juicer sports or the winter skills from canada (that are also missing from GMG)
Rue skills:
1 Acrobatics
2 Aerobic athletics
3 athletics (general)
5 Boxing
6 Forced march
7 Gymnastics
9 Kick boxing
11 Physical labor
12 Running
13 Wrestling

(there are a few non augmented leagues of juicer sports, according to the fluff.)

Ice skating
snow Skiing

The GMG was on the desk beside me already.

Also, I never think of the new skills in the RUE. I gave them the once over and determine most of them to be rather niche, overly specific, and unlikely for most characters to get. Really, most felt like page filler.

I figure if they had three more pages to fill we would have seen Leatherworking: Suspenders and Athletics: Running in Heels(+3 maintain balance).
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Blue_Lion wrote:
ShadowLogan wrote:
Blue_Lion wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Equivalent does not mean the same. Sploogy have a equivalent to a juicer that works on broadkill but it is not the juicer proces.

True the how it works is different, but the end result is the same that you have a "Jucier" albeit one fueled by a Bio-Wizard implant(s) or due to genetic tinkering instead of tech harness pumping artificial drugs into them.

The main goal of the OP was later stated to maximize the PS of a character, in which case genetic engineering and/or bio-wizardry would be options given the genetic juicer (and crazy) would result in increased PS scores (Bio-Wizardry already has that from several options IINM).
Blue_Lion
Knight

ITWastrel wrote:
Blue_Lion wrote:Why did you go to rifts GMG and not RUE.
Rue skills:
1 Acrobatics
2 Aerobic athletics
3 athletics (general)
5 Boxing
6 Forced march
7 Gymnastics
9 Kick boxing
11 Physical labor
12 Running
13 Wrestling

Ice skating
snow Skiing

The GMG was on the desk beside me already.

Also, I never think of the new skills in the RUE. I gave them the once over and determine most of them to be rather niche, overly specific, and unlikely for most characters to get. Really, most felt like page filler.

I figure if they had three more pages to fill we would have seen Leatherworking: Suspenders and Athletics: Running in Heels(+3 maintain balance).

Players unlikely to have done physical labor to get the skill? Is seams rather broad and not a niche thing to base a skill on. (seams that should be fairly common for people from less wealthy backgrounds.) Physical labor is different than general or aerobic athletics and done for hours with little break so not like body building.
Forced march would be a military back ground or people that do allot of traveling on foot with full combat load quickly. So would not be that hard to justify. It is a common skill trained for in the military try to do a long ruck march with no training and make it in the time limit and you will see why people train up for them. (12 miles in three hours while carrying a weapon and being under 70lbs load.) Basically it is a fast bast foot march under a load that is common in military Weight may very but the ones i would give the skill to would meet the infantry standard I listed.
Kick boxing seams less niche than acrobatics and gymnastics. Covers a real physical skill (honestly I think it is close to a hand to hand.)
Outdoormanship seams like it would be common in adventures who where trained or planing on spending lots of time away from towns and cities. Represents bonus to stats for living a rugged life style, or bonuses for expert/professional (2 skill slots) survival. Hmmm....

Seams the reason you listed are more dismissive than factual looking at what the skills are. They not generally rather niche or over specific but real things people train specifically to do, i see no reason a PC could not reasonably get. I will give you that juggling is a niche but the same niche as acrobatics skill common in specialty entertainers, but juggling would be easier to learn. (but juggling was not in the 20 skills I counted.)

taalismn
Priest

ITWastrel wrote:

Never underestimate the value of properly adjusted suspenders.. There's that golden zone between between getting killed tangled in droopy drawers, to having to pause in the middle of combat to open your fly to see because your pants waist is pulled up around your ears. Properly adjusting suspenders is as essential a skill as Armorer. :P

And I am SO adding 'Running in Heels' as a gag skill on my own private list, even if you don't post it to the Skills thread. :bandit: :P
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------

Return to “Rifts®”