New to the forums

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

OldOne
D-Bee

New to the forums

Unread post by OldOne »

Hi guys and girls. I'm a new artist and writer to the forums. I studied game art and game design at AI of America, Pennsylvania division. I think Palladium Rifts is a great world to practice my skills on and any work I post here is for members and staff of the Palladium forums of the megaverse to enjoy and maybe get some new ideas on how to approach and tackle a project they may be working on.

I am not entirely sure of the best way to post a drawing here, so I am just dropping a link to my google docs. If you know the right way to post a drawing on the forums please instruct me.

Here is the rough a shemmarian vs. barge piece in progress.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jRRxbx ... sp=sharing
kronos
Hero

Re: New to the forums

Unread post by kronos »

Welcome!

Nice work.
If you want some more Shemarrian ideas, check out this forum that's an alternate take on the Shemarrians where several of the robots were infected with a psychic entity and fought against ARCHIE 3 and Hagan and expanded using the background A3 and Hagan invented.
https://palladiumbooks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=103576

*edit* As far as I know, the adding images feature has been disabled for quite awhile, so have to have a spot to store images and attach a link, like google drive.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Welcome aboard, OldOne. May your presence here be long and fun-filled.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

OldOne wrote:Hi guys and girls. I'm a new artist and writer to the forums. I studied game art and game design at AI of America, Pennsylvania division. I think Palladium Rifts is a great world to practice my skills on and any work I post here is for members and staff of the Palladium forums of the megaverse to enjoy and maybe get some new ideas on how to approach and tackle a project they may be working on.

I am not entirely sure of the best way to post a drawing here, so I am just dropping a link to my google docs. If you know the right way to post a drawing on the forums please instruct me.

Here is the rough a shemmarian vs. barge piece in progress.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jRRxbx ... sp=sharing

hola.
is some times the local grammar nazi & some time a typo daemon. I see you started off on par with the PB books rating of gammer accuracy by forgetting an " 's ". ( Palladium's Rifts)
When I comes to words I tend to be OCD....sometime even CDO. But who's counting. ;)
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

Welcome to the forum, OldOne! That's a real neat WIP. I suppose I never really considered the stylistic elements the Shemarrian and Altara have in common. A scene of them fighting is sort of mixing chocolate and peanut butter, if both were anime-style shallow affect female pseudohumans.

Image tags do work within your profile's signature, as found in the user control panel. It would be displayed under each of your posts, so one picture that links to a gallery might be a good approach.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Welcome!
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!

Return to “Rifts®”