How tough are zombies?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ghost2020
Adventurer

How tough are zombies?

Unread post by ghost2020 »

Just curious...how tough are the zombies?

I fear that they're going to be high AR, and something like 200 SDC or something ridiculous like that.

They should be easily blown away. (More or less).

I fear the same thing for the Heroes Unlimited Demon book that all the demons will be these super high SDC/HP monsters and just tough to combat in a mob.
Levi
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Re: How tough are zombies?

Unread post by Levi »

Lucky wrote: Once a zombie tears that tissue however, it never repairs and eventually you have a muscle that is literally torn to shreds until it can no longer function.

Do we know that the zombies don't heal? And, to assume the natural function of muscles breaking down from exertion when we are referring to an unnatural fictional creature is not a good assumption. The muscles are no longer being supplied energy from blood and using oxygen to break it down. So I don’t think they would fatigue in anyway.

Lucky wrote:one hand, they have access to the full use of their muscles without the natural human safeguards of pain or fatigue. This means they can seem stronger, faster and untireable to a point.

I think this a good explanation for at least part of the zombies strength. But I think there may be an additional zombie element that we just can’t explain.

Just my 2 cents.
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
Levi
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Unread post by Levi »

ghost2020 wrote:Just curious...how tough are the zombies?

I fear that they're going to be high AR, and something like 200 SDC or something ridiculous like that.

They should be easily blown away. (More or less).

I hope they are tough to kill unless you know how. Put a little learning curve in there and make it dangerous to mess up. If only a significant blow to the head or destroying them by fire kills them, then you better get it right the first time every time or your in trouble.
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Lucky wrote:OMG cant believe I did that. How embarrassing.
Maybe you were thinking of Nick Nolte and Eddie Murphy as Zombies.....
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!

Return to “Dead Reign™”