Garlic and Brains

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Will/May Add-Yeah or Ney!

Will/May add Werewolves/Beasts
4%
Will/May add Nightspawn
2%
Will/May add Vampires
2%
Will/May add Ghosts
8%
Will/May add Supers
No votes
Will/May add Mages
10%
Will/May add Mutants
2%
Will/May add Psychics
8%
Will/May add Changlings
2%
Will/May add Necromancers
12%
Will/May add Witches & Warlocks
8%
Will/May add Government Super Tech
13%
Will/May add Something (like the Fey or Aliens)
2%
Will/May add "Mystic China" Chi & Martel Art
4%
Will/May add Zombie Animals
12%
Will/May Add all.
8%
Will Never add any.
6%

Total votes: 52

Steeler49er
Hero
Comment: AKA-"Steeler49er"

Steeler49er is to the BOARDS, what C.J. Carella and Jhonen Vasquez are to RPG's & Underground Comics. You know! BIG FAT NUCLEAR DA-BOMBS!"

Garlic and Brains

Unread post by Steeler49er »

Takes no genius to put these two together in Dead Reign, and to be honest Dead Reign doesn't really need any crossovers as this may lessen the "weak humans Vs. never-ending zombie legions" feel, but just the same, how many of yawl intend to add a little SN into the Mix!

Personally I'll be keeping DReign pure, however I'd love such stuff for a one shot a Cross over Vampire or Nightspawn game for a Halloween or Two.

And no, Im not trying to step on "Last Blood".
Personally I Am interested in throwing in A Very little amount just about all of them, just to give the players hope false hopes of a way out.
One I'll throw in is a Suromak.
Image...."SMILE YOU S.O.B"....Image

Problem is I used Placebos "Running Up that Hill" to get Catherine Wheels "Black Metallic" to get Monorals "KIRI" to get Dan Balans "Crazy Loop" out of my head in the first place.
Nxla666
Champion

Re: Garlic and Brains

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Psi & mages will be a certain add, same with necs and witches (save me from the zombies, master), gov't super tech is a huge probability and just about anything could be brought in, will I, maybe.
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Garlic and Brains

Unread post by Nightbreed »

Well, psychics are already a given seeing as the preview kinda hinted at it. Same with the mages. I already have cultists and one necromancer in this and if i get get it to swing properly will be in play and if it goes right the characters STILL will have no idea about the true story of the wave. :twisted: :lol: :twisted: (I already have one not thinking until another pointed out my oddities in certain things that happened.)

Return to “Dead Reign™”