Any word on a release date?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Any word on a release date?

Unread post by NMI »

I am going to say Oct 27th. Just in time for Halloween!

See what you do is request two print runs.
The first a bit smaller. Small enough to get completed and able to be shipped to distributers by Halloween.
The second, a larger shipment.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Check the murmurs . It's looking like nov 7th or later.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

kosherboy wrote::x
Wait a minute! What is this I hear of a delay!? You've got to be kidding me! I've been waiting for this game for almost 3 months, and I thought you guys at Palladium were positive it was coming out on the 27th! If this is a joke, it isn't funny. What's happening at the studio, guys!?

Palladium S.O.P.

8p
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

CyCo wrote:
Wait a minute! What is this I hear of a delay!? You've got to be kidding me! I've been waiting for this game for almost 3 months, and I thought you guys at Palladium were positive it was coming out on the 27th! If this is a joke, it isn't funny. What's happening at the studio, guys!?

Palladium S.O.P.

8p

Actually no.. Palladium S.O.P would have it coming out sometime next march or next June. lol As much as I want the book... two weeks is very very close for Palladium. Amazingly so.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:
CyCo wrote:

Palladium S.O.P.

8p

Actually no.. Palladium S.O.P would have it coming out sometime next march or next June. lol As much as I want the book... two weeks is very very close for Palladium. Amazingly so.

Oh, I know that, but I was trying to convey it in as little words as possible.

8p
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!

Return to “Dead Reign™”