Can't wait!

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

tundro
Dungeon Crawler

Can't wait!

Unread post by tundro »

I've got to say I'm very excited about this game. I live the SDC setting (not a big MDC fan), love the genre, and I've already got visions of doing a Dead Reign / ATB combo, with all kinds of zombie animal action. Everything I've heard so far indicates that the game is going to rock...wish I could have been at Gallowscon and participated in the games there. All in all, just damned excited. :D
Levi
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Re: Can't wait!

Unread post by Levi »

I'm pretty excited about this game too. Last time I was this geeked about a game was Nightspawn.
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
Wōdwulf Seaxaning
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Can't wait!

Unread post by Wōdwulf Seaxaning »

I want it ..NOW!!! I love the Zombie horror Genre . I'll buy it asap.BTW can someone comeup w/ a cool & official banner/link that fans can add to forum sigs n' profile pages =) I want to add em to my myspace pages & various forum sigs =)
Better Dead than Red!
F**k AntiFa! F**k Nazis! F**k Communists!

Return to “Dead Reign™”