Testing...

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Testing...

Unread post by NMI »

Testing of the emergency broadcast system.
Should this have been an actual emergency, you should be running now. Running for the hills! No, wait, run to the docks. Get on a boat and head to an island or just live off the boat. Zombies can not swim! (I hope).
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Golden God

Re: Testing...

Unread post by Misfit KotLD »

Strong Bad wrote:F--
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. -- Buddha
You're going to hell...you do realize this...no? - Shadyslug
The Home of the Munchkin Fairy
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Zomebies can't swim, however, as dead bodies bloat and float, they in fact construct large barges entirely out of zombies that zombie pirate captians live on.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:Zomebies can't swim, however, as dead bodies bloat and float, they in fact construct large barges entirely out of zombies that zombie pirate captians live on.
Now that is just scary. Frightful even!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Warriors of the Megaverse Unite !

Unread post by Princedarkstorm »

Watch the film "LAND OF THE DEAD " they were walking underwater and in several zombie flims they tend to this unless you count the movie "SHOCKWAVES ".
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Zerebus wrote:Can we get some grammatical corrections on the forum description?

What's there now wrote:You are on your own. The army is MIA and our government are gone! No communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me mommy!

What should be there wrote:You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!
Thanks! :D
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador

Those were great books !
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador

Or the North or the South Poles work just as well.
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador

The water worked in the case of the movie "KARIO".
But that dealt with a supernatural enities not zombies .
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador

Or defend your favorite pub ? :D :lol:
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador

You forgotten the following zombie films "SHOCKWAVES ' they swam and had a sub or ship as well.
And "Zombie Lake " they were aquatic as well .
No ,I am not a Zombie lover .
Brian Manning
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: I'm the King of Rock, There is none higher!
Sucka MC's should call me sire!

Unread post by Brian Manning »

Princedarkstorm wrote:Or defend your favorite pub ? :D :lol:

LOL, I watch that movie way too much. I love it, and I've made sure everyone in my office has seen it.

When I stopped at a Barnes and Noble to pick up the Zombie Survival Guide when it came out, I asked one of the guys there if he could help me find it, and he actually had to ask "That's fiction, right?" I was stunned silent, I almost forgot to answer him.
Artwork • Social Media • Writing • Shenanigans
Brian-Manning.com
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador

Stand alone book .
bradshaw
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: Gin and Tonic

Unread post by bradshaw »

Mike SSN-723 wrote:Everyone go out and pick up the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks, can normally find it at any major book store or online. Will give u all sorts of ideas on how to avoid the zombie masses as well as best ideas for survival, finding a fortified position and what to do to hopefully survive the end of the world.

Boats are nice, but don't anchor them, zombies can pull themselves up the anchor chains. Best bet would be to get to the gulf of mexico and get to one of those off shore oil rigs. Maybe there will be zombies there but if you go prepared you would most likely only face around 100 or so.

Also for a good read pick up WORLD WAR Z also by Max Brooks which is a oral history of the zombie war where humanity almost lost. Its the telling of it from various survivors from start to finish. My fav part was when the military fought the zombies in New Jersey and got their butts handed to them big time!

Everyone goes to that book for answers and to make a plan, but what if ...just if ...it's wrong? :frazz: "Sleep tight ."-N
Dames, Droids, Drinking and Damnnation
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador

Or watch the other ending for the Japaneses "BIOZOMBIE " or "WILD ZERO " zombies need love in it or eeven "STACY ".

Return to “Dead Reign™”