Dead Reign on Roll20

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Dead Reign on Roll20

Unread post by Augur »

ImageImageImage
Father Goose
Adventurer
Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"

Re: Dead Reign on Roll20

Unread post by Father Goose »

While I won't be playing, I am a fan of what you are doing here. Best wishes for a successful game! Many of us would love to read updates on how this goes, so please consider posting about it.
taalismn wrote:Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?

Return to “Dead Reign™”