Any podcasts playing actual OG Rifts? Not Savage, not Heroes

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

chetan85
Newb

Any podcasts playing actual OG Rifts? Not Savage, not Heroes

Unread post by chetan85 »

I've scoured various podcatchers and can find none. Plenty of Palladium games like Heroes Unlimited, and Dead Reign seems especially popular, but no Rifts. And plenty of Savage Rifts, but no "OG" Rifts. Anyone know of any casts with some good ol' Rifts actual play in their catalogs?
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Any podcasts playing actual OG Rifts? Not Savage, not He

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

chetan85 wrote:I've scoured various podcatchers and can find none. Plenty of Palladium games like Heroes Unlimited, and Dead Reign seems especially popular, but no Rifts. And plenty of Savage Rifts, but no "OG" Rifts. Anyone know of any casts with some good ol' Rifts actual play in their catalogs?

Uh... try posting a question about Rifts in the Rifts forum.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)

Return to “Dead Reign™”