Izhmash Saiga-12 Combat Shotgun

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Blood-Angels
D-Bee

Izhmash Saiga-12 Combat Shotgun

Unread post by Blood-Angels »

Why is there no prices for shotguns, specifically the Izhmash Saiga-12 Combat Shotgun? That's a bit ironic, in that they feature this shotgun, and include every other spec on it EXCEPT price. Is there an errata published by Palladium which lists the price for this shotgun and any other shotgun in Dead Reign?
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Re: Izhmash Saiga-12 Combat Shotgun

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

Palladium released an excellent resource called the Compendium of Contemporary Weapons awhile back. If you can get your hands on it, I think it has the prices for these weapons and a lot more. As far as errata released for the book itself, I have no idea.
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

It's a real world shotgun so you should be able to Google it. I found a site that put the cost between $1,400 and $2,000 for civilian legal versions and you can probably find a unit cost when sold to militaries.

I don't play DR at all but I assumed it was a barter economy, I mean I doubt money has much value in that situation.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Blood-Angels
D-Bee

Ah ok. I wanted to use it as my starting equipment so I'm going to try to buy it with my starting capital in tradable goods/items.
Blood-Angels
D-Bee

I'm also looking for prices of shotgun ammo. I've looked at Nightbane, Heroes Unlimited 2e, Ninjas & Superspies and nada lol. I'll look up The Modern Weapon Compendium next, although I can't find any prices on shotgun ammo ---- at least from my copy of the PDF.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

"Compendium of Contemporary Weapons"

This book was well out of date when the first published it.........but it is at least a starting point.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/

Return to “Dead Reign™”