Free Zombies

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Josh Hilden
Adventurer
Comment: Just another **** from Detroit. Please be kind to yourself and each other.

Free Zombies

Unread post by Josh Hilden »

I figure since I was the creator of DEAD REIGN I can be given a pass for one shameless plug.

Right now THE SHORES OF THE DEAD BOOK 1 THE RISING is ABSOLUTELY FREE to download on Amazon Kindle, get it love it and tell 20 people about it!!!

The series is now up to 6 books with the seventh scheduled for a fall 2015 release.

http://www.amazon.com/Shores-Dead-Book- ... 629&sr=1-7
Josh Hilden

MY LINKS
"The strength of a civilization is not measured by its ability to fight wars, but rather by its ability to prevent them." - Gene Roddenberry
Josh Hilden
Adventurer
Comment: Just another **** from Detroit. Please be kind to yourself and each other.

Re: Free Zombies

And the book is already in the 30's on the Amazon Free list for Sci-Fi Post Apocalyptic and cracked the 100 on the Horror List.
Josh Hilden

MY LINKS
"The strength of a civilization is not measured by its ability to fight wars, but rather by its ability to prevent them." - Gene Roddenberry
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

Josh Hilden wrote:I figure since I was the creator of DEAD REIGN I can be given a pass for one shameless plug.

Right now THE SHORES OF THE DEAD BOOK 1 THE RISING is ABSOLUTELY FREE to download on Amazon Kindle, get it love it and tell 20 people about it!!!

The series is now up to 6 books with the seventh scheduled for a fall 2015 release.

Darn... I missed it. Anyway, I read the book description to get an idea as to what it was about. It sounds like you used some of those influences in experimenting with Dead Reign, specifically the articles in Issues #40 and #45 of The Rifter (Such as the use of Wright-Patterson AFB...). But anyway, color me interested. Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Josh Hilden
Adventurer

whassupman03 wrote:Hello...

Josh Hilden wrote:I figure since I was the creator of DEAD REIGN I can be given a pass for one shameless plug.

Darn... I missed it. Anyway, I read the book description to get an idea as to what it was about. It sounds like you used some of those influences in experimenting with Dead Reign, specifically the articles in Issues #40 and #45 of The Rifter (Such as the use of Wright-Patterson AFB...). But anyway, color me interested. Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03

They are definitely children of the same thoughts and ideas in framework but the execution is different.

:)
Josh Hilden

MY LINKS
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

Josh Hilden wrote:They are definitely children of the same thoughts and ideas in framework but the execution is different.

:)

Well I look forward to reading it. :-) Anyway, please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03 :mrgreen:
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Read book 1 and loved it. :ok:

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection

Return to “Dead Reign™”