RIP Warrior Knight

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

King Newt
Wanderer

RIP Warrior Knight

Unread post by King Newt »

Warrior Knight AKA (Robert Brown) passed away Dec 23 after a short fight with cancer. He was diagnosed and within 30 days he passed away. He will be very missed as he was one of our good GM's in our group and a very good friend. He was an avid reader of the dead reign board and the fantasy.
CyCo
Hero

Re: RIP Warrior Knight

Unread post by CyCo »

Wow, that's no good. Sounds like it either was quite advanced or just very aggressive. At least he's in no more pain.

8[
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Here we go

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27974

avid reader of the dead reign board and the fantasy

Looks like he also made a post in 2013 on Recon too. Props to anyone who can understand those rules.

One of the infantry!
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

King Newt wrote:Warrior Knight AKA (Robert Brown) passed away Dec 23 after a short fight with cancer. He was diagnosed and within 30 days he passed away. He will be very missed as he was one of our good GM's in our group and a very good friend. He was an avid reader of the dead reign board and the fantasy.

While I did not have the pleasure of personally speaking with him, I offer my condolences to all who knew him. Cancer is tough for everyone - I should know, I lost family to it. As a result I can understand how devastating the disease can be. But at least now he sleeps in peace, knowing that he had good friends on this forum. Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.

Return to “Dead Reign™”