Dead Reign Rifter Articles

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Carrion Knight
Newb

Dead Reign Rifter Articles

Unread post by Carrion Knight »

I was curious which issues of The Rifter had articles for Dead Reign. Brief descriptions would be helpful as well. The AtB forums had a nice post that did this that was very helpful.
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Re: Dead Reign Rifter Articles

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

Rifter 40 is the Dead Reign preview....Rifter 45 is an alternate setting for Dead Reign, that deals with an alien intelligence that brought the zombie apocalypse, it also has a couple demon zombies too...Rifter 48 has a new Zombie type called the impersonator zombie....

I think thats all the Rifters that deal with Dead Reign
The Dragon Has Spoken
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Dead Reign Rifter Articles

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

Snake Eyes wrote:Rifter 40 is the Dead Reign preview....Rifter 45 is an alternate setting for Dead Reign, that deals with an alien intelligence that brought the zombie apocalypse, it also has a couple demon zombies too...Rifter 48 has a new Zombie type called the impersonator zombie....

I think thats all the Rifters that deal with Dead Reign

J.L. Duncan wrote:#64 has some stuff for DR.

Additional Character occupations and H.L.S. adventure seeds...

Agreed, though I hope that there are more Dead Reign articles in the future (Maybe the forum-based Jumper Zombie might be included?). :-) But still, one must remember that most of the earlier Dead Reign articles in The Rifter tend to be different than the real thing. If I remember correctly, that's because they were based on a playtest version (Even so, I might be wrong about the reason, but I do know that they are different, specifically those in #40 and #45. :roll:). So be sure to keep that in mind when you play your games (Of course I do, but I tend to develop a blend of both versions in my proposed continuity... :wink:). Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03 8)
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.

Return to “Dead Reign™”