Zombie Weapons

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

Zombie Weapons

Unread post by Tirisilex »

whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Zombie Weapons

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

Nifty inspiration Tirisilex. But are those weapons of good quality in real life? It's just that I hope they are not like the cheap katana in the movie Paul that snapped by the hilt without even leaving the scabbard. :roll: Even if they aren't of good quality, they would be inspiration for in-game survivors to build some good quality anti-zombie weapons. :-) Anyway, please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03 8)
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

whassupman03 wrote:Hello...

Nifty inspiration Tirisilex. But are those weapons of good quality in real life? It's just that I hope they are not like the cheap katana in the movie Paul that snapped by the hilt without even leaving the scabbard. :roll: Even if they aren't of good quality, they would be inspiration for in-game survivors to build some good quality anti-zombie weapons. :-) Anyway, please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03 8)

Good question.. Not sure if they are sturdy enough.. I wonder if I can give em a call and find out.
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

I Emailed the customer service to these sites and they say they stand by their products and are confident of the quality of their products.
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

Nice find! Although I'd make these items ultra rare in my Dead Reign game.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

Tirisilex wrote:I Emailed the customer service to these sites and they say they stand by their products and are confident of the quality of their products.

Understood... such weapons would be really useful in a Dead Reign campaign after all! :D By the way, I wonder about how long these weapons have been on the market. If the so-called zombie craze happened long before the Wave (And I bet that all the people who thought that zombie slayer enthusiasts were a bunch of crackpots tended to think twice... :wink:), they might have been on the market for a long time before the Wave ever hit, making them relatively accessible. Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03 :mrgreen:
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.

Return to “Dead Reign™”