Hemp as a reliable resource?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

Hemp as a reliable resource?

Unread post by Tirisilex »

Hemp grows fast and you can do alot with it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp
CarCrasher
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Hemp as a reliable resource?

Unread post by CarCrasher »

Yes hemp is a very good resource.
Hemp has more fiber then it's counterpart cotton. It's softer, tougher, and resistant to mildew.
Hemp makes abetter quality of paper then trees and lasts much longer. Also it ddoesn't need as many chemical additives as tree paper.
Hemp fiber board is lighter and stronger then wood chip board and particle board.
Hemp seed can be made into whatever food products soybean can used for.
Hemp seed oil can be made into nontoxic paint, lubricants, varnish, ink and detergent.
It can be used in the creation of ethanol because it has more biomass then even corn.
It can used as a replacement for many products that currently use plastics
If only our current world would look to the miraculous hemp plant we could stop cutting down trees for paper and lumber. We could stop drilling up fossil fuels. We could stop polluting our environment with oil based products. Even George Washington and Thomas Jefferson grew hemp plants, used hemp products, and wrote about it praised it for its versatility.

Now tell me it isn't a glorious plant and prove it!?
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

Yeah man, hemp is where it is at. and you know.. everyone has a right to just be man. If you let the zombies be..they'll be cool man, and let you be.
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

If I'm not mistaken. Hemp can be made into a hard resin. Hempboy Body Armor. Lol.

Return to “Dead Reign™”