Fan sites

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Trent
Explorer

Fan sites

Unread post by Trent »

Are there any DR fan sites out there anyone could suggest ?
Please Help a Family in Need : http://www.gofundme.com/y27ff9w ,
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Fan sites

Unread post by Tirisilex »

I've lookd for one but never found one except for 1 site but all it offered was a character sheet.
Been thinking of making a fansite.. all I got right now is this forum.
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

While it was mentioned in another thread here on the Dead Reign forums (Located at http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=116300&hilit=Blog), I got a kick out of the Roleplaying Tips blog, which along with a wealth of common RPG tips and tricks (Many of which are based on fantasy campaigns) had a synopsis for 22 Dead Reign adventures set in two campaigns (The second campaign continued where the first left off... :-)). You can access the actual blog at http://www.roleplayingtips.com/blog/. In addition, you can access the two campaigns using links that I will post below...

1. Darkest of Winters (Adventures #1-#15): http://www.roleplayingtips.com/dead-reign-rpg-campaign-synopsis-intro-adventure-1/
2. Crimson Dawn (Adventures #16-#22): http://www.roleplayingtips.com/crimson-dawn-adventure-synopsis-16/

...so hopefully this helps. Please note that the two campaign links lead to the postings of the first adventure of each campaign, but at the bottom of each post (Just above the comments... :D) is a menu that leads to every adventure in the pertinent campaign. Each menu contains hyperlinks that lead to every adventure synopsis, and the first campaign link that I posted here includes basic information on the premise of the campaign and the characters involved. Anyway, please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day (Hopefully you all had a great Independence Day as well. :-D).

whassupman03 :ok:
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

My House of BTS fan site is not a dedicated Dead Reign fan site per se, but DR comes up in a lot of the details. Just throwing my two cents out there. :)
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have been gaming since 1977 and GMing since 1986.
If its an RPG or has minis, Its here somewhere.

Unread post by JimmyB »

I do not have a site, but I have some very comprehensive tables for generating all the different
types of zombies to include all stats and abilities, and an expanded random hit table. Oddly enough
I created them for one of my Chaos Earth games at Gen Con this year.
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Hello...

JimmyB wrote:I do not have a site, but I have some very comprehensive tables for generating all the different
types of zombies to include all stats and abilities, and an expanded random hit table. Oddly enough
I created them for one of my Chaos Earth games at Gen Con this year.

Cool! Maybe you can post them sometime (Not as a conversion of course...), though I am wondering about a specific kind of table - the experience table. While it has probably been brought up before, I think that the Dead Reigners around here can use the tables for the newer O.C.C. types, such as those in the sourcebooks. :roll: But anyway, good for you JimmyB. :-D Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a great afternoon.

whassupman03

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

I run a forum on proboards that can be used. Not much being done for DR right now but it is open to any who wish to visit and use it to post things that may not be allowed here or to even play as there is a forum for PbP games.

It is mainly for Palladium but any and all other games are welcome as well. Not overly populated or busy but there for use nonetheless :)

I do warn however that if you are.....wary of criticism towards palladium that you shouldn't read the various Weekly update or kevin murmur commentaries...the forums over all are pretty open to language and opinions as well.

Anyway if interested...

http://worldofpalladium.proboards.com/
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Semi-Retired Gamer
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Semi-Retired Gamer »

What would people like to see from a Dead Reign fan site?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I blog (mainly) about role-playing interests at The Semi-Retired Gamer.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Well, safe camps and such are always nice.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Tirisilex »

jaymz wrote:Well, safe camps and such are always nice.

Scenarios and NPC's is what i would like to see
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

What Tirisilex say is Right,I also want Scenarios and Npc's.
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Hello...

J.L. Duncan wrote:Reading through this now... So far, ;) :ok: this looks pretty great!-

I thought it looked great too. :-) I do wish however that they continue with the campaign... it seems that the last update was in early 2012 (Due unfortunately to family health... :-(), so there's a lot to add to it. But still, it's a great set of campaigns, so kudos to them! Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03 :ok:

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.

Return to “Dead Reign™”