YouPC

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

CarCrasher
Megaversal® Ambassador

YouPC

Unread post by CarCrasher »

Have you ever made yourself in the game? I mean sat down thought about what your stats, skills, and ability would be on a character sheet! How would you survive in the world of dead reign? Think about your age and make a choice at what level you would be by occupation? Take your real world skills transfer to paper and see if what survivor occ you are. Take a chance you may have more fun then you think!!
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Re: YouPC

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

I really haven't made myself in any game, because with my so-called "stats" I would be fresh meat for the zombies. :? But anyway, if I were to try to survive a real-life zombie-laden scenario, I would definitely need to raid the abandoned pharmacies for medicines (Not as a raider - but as a scrounger :-)) - I among most of my family members are highly dependent on pharmaceutical medication, and without it we would likely be in a condition bad enough to be permanently hospitalized in real life. :-( Personally, I am an autistic college graduate, with substantial computer skills. While being autistic caused difficulties, I overcame them, and turned such disadvantages into advantages.

Having Asperger's Syndrome (Among other things), which is a limited form of OCD, I may be obsessive about some things, but I am exceptionally great at organization and detail, which makes me the perfect man for a record keeper, archivist, or librarian, among other things. Even with those abilities, my computer skills allow me to use, maintain, and repair large amounts of computer equipment, given that I have the tools, parts, and software (Such materials can be salvaged from the ruins...). Yet I would use these skills as my trade of choice - creating libraries that can be used to rebuild the educational institution post-Wave (Don't forget to look at my thread dedicated to this purpose at http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=142307!). Therefore, I would turn the negative into the positive, and I would turn such frowns upside-down. :lol: Conclusively, please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03 8)
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.

Return to “Dead Reign™”