An Introduction for the New Year

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

An Introduction for the New Year

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Reapers, Survivors, Shepherds of the Damned; lend me your spears…

I am new to both the Palladium Megaverse and its supporting fans and forums, but I would like to get a head start on the New Year by introducing myself to the Dead Reign forum, since it is one of my newest favorites :). While I am not much of a gamer, I prefer to be a hobbyist gearhead of sorts, thinking of new ways to make games such as the Dead Reign RPG and the rest of Palladium’s games work. Essentially, if I were in the James Bond universe, I would be Q rather than 007 in my own sort of way. Therefore, I would hope that I can contribute to these forums, engaging you in various topics effectively and in a way that we enjoy ourselves as well. Please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a Happy New Year.

whassupman03
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Re: An Introduction for the New Year

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

It’s a pleasure to meet you J.L. Duncan. :-D From what I can tell, your achievements with The Rifter and The Knights of the Dinner Table make it an honor that you are the first one to reply to my introduction! Therefore, I really appreciate the warm welcome. Anyway, I’ll be working on additional material for the Dead Reign forum in the near future, so I’ll be quite busy. Please take care; thanks a bunch for everything, and have a good weekend.

whassupman03

P.S.: And that goes for all you Rifters as well!
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.

Return to “Dead Reign™”