Choice

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ZombieSlayer01
D-Bee

Choice

Unread post by ZombieSlayer01 »

You are at you comunity meeting descusing what to do for the next outing. One member says that they saw a large cache of food and water at a local mini-mart close to the freeway entrance. Another suggests that you get more weapons and ammo at the sheriffs department close to the town hall. And finally a third thinks that you should get a small group of survivors in the warehouse district so you can expand your comunity. They leave the choice up to you. Which one do you go for first?
ZS01
Saustin65
D-Bee
Comment: "If you're not having fun, then what's the use of living for."

Re: Choice

Unread post by Saustin65 »

Weapons, food and then maybe other survivors
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Yea Saustin65,s View is the way to Go.
Ravenwing
Hero
Comment: Chaplain of the CS.

Unread post by Ravenwing »

None of the above. I tell them it's a horrible idea, far to dangerous, and will get people killed.

Then I sneak away, and taking only my closest friends and family, go to each location and retrieve the goods( All of them) and hoard them like a dragon.

Mwhahahahahaha.
Blunt like a Warhammer to the face!

Akashic Soldier is my hero!
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

Considering we already have weapons and ammo, that we are considering adding other survivors; I would say food first.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
Torval
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Torval »

I agree with Icefalcon on this one.
Razzinold
Hero
Comment: HTTP 404 [witty comment not found]

Unread post by Razzinold »

I would say grab the weapons first, more armed people would make it easier/safer to get the food plus protect what you already have.
Dr. Avery
D-Bee

Unread post by Dr. Avery »

I would send a small diversionary force of no more than 3 of the fastest members to draw the zeds away from the sites. Then I would take the main force to rescue the survivors, use them as extra hands to grab weapons arming those capable then hit the food if possible. However, I woud have contingencies based on layout number of zeds weather etc.
Never take a Paladin to do an Assasins job.
Illendaver
Explorer
Comment: If your happy and you know it clap your hands!
Location: Behind the throne, Whispering my comment into the emperors ear...

Unread post by Illendaver »

This all depends on what is needed most... Other people will always be on the bottom of the list unless my group has less than 5 people in it. Probably the food first if everybody has a weapon they are proficient with. If we don't have proper weapons in the first place.... There needs to be a better scout in charge of finding stuff.
*McRipper said so*
Me: So, what all happened last time we played?
Friend: We went back to my place and got ROFL stomped by zombies.
CarCrasher
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by CarCrasher »

I would go with the survivors first. If they have weapons and in this day and age who isnt armed. They can help locate and transport the food. Last thing would be the guns and ammo.

Return to “Dead Reign™”