Reaper Survival Guide

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Icefalcon
Champion

Re: Reaper Survival Guide

Unread post by Icefalcon »

From what I understand, the Reaper Survival guide is published by the Reapers in order to pass among the living.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

If I had the time I might consider sifting through all that data to assemble a complete set of excerpts.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

All Reaper have the Survival guide.
Ravenwing
Hero
Comment: Chaplain of the CS.

Unread post by Ravenwing »

Mostly the Reapers survival guide is a "What not to do" in a survival situation. My players Characters use it for toilet paper generally.
Blunt like a Warhammer to the face!

Akashic Soldier is my hero!
Trooper Jim
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Huh! What? There was homework???

Unread post by Trooper Jim »

Ravenwing wrote:Mostly the Reapers survival guide is a "What not to do" in a survival situation. My players Characters use it for toilet paper generally.

this
Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Unread post by Grell »

Bonus to Lore: Zombies or a static base skill if they don't already have it.
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
Semi-Retired Gamer
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Semi-Retired Gamer »

Grell wrote:Bonus to Lore: Zombies or a static base skill if they don't already have it.

Good idea!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I blog (mainly) about role-playing interests at The Semi-Retired Gamer.
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

Icefalcon wrote:If I had the time I might consider sifting through all that data to assemble a complete set of excerpts.

I'm sort of in the same situation. Personally, I'd love to compile all the Reaper's Survival Guide excerpts, but unfortunately I don't have the time to do so. :-( To tell the truth, I'm a really busy man. But anyway, one thing that must be considered by those who plan to compile the information (Or use it during gameplay) is that at specific points in time (Not only Out Of Game but In Game... :wink:) things from Brad Ashley's masterpiece will likely be added in future Dead Reign sourcebooks, like Dead Reign Sourcebook 5: Graveyard Earth, the Unnamed One that follows that, and possibly some things added to related articles in The Rifter. You just have to remember that in gaming terms if Reapers have the newer information, they may have a newer edition of the Reaper's Survival Guide, which may give them a larger bonus when considering the Bonus to Lore concept introduced by Grell (Which I agree is a good idea... :-)). Anyway, those are just my two cents, so please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good afternoon.

whassupman03 :-D
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.

Return to “Dead Reign™”