zombie repellent?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

oger333
Explorer

zombie repellent?

Unread post by oger333 »

thought a zombie be gone spray or gas , maybe a gas that turns them into a pool of slop ?
Icefalcon
Champion

Re: zombie repellent?

Unread post by Icefalcon »

There is a novel series (first book is Rot & Ruin) where they use a mixture of oil from pressed rotting flesh and some chemicals to make a mixture that allows them to walk past zombies without drawing their attention as long as they move slow and don't talk.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

Unfortunately, that won't work since, according to Dead Reign, zombies 'see' your life energy, so unless there is a way to block that
The Dragon Has Spoken
Icefalcon
Champion

Snake Eyes wrote:Unfortunately, that won't work since, according to Dead Reign, zombies 'see' your life energy, so unless there is a way to block that

Some people ignore that in their games.
flatline
Knight

Unread post by flatline »

Icefalcon wrote:
Snake Eyes wrote:Unfortunately, that won't work since, according to Dead Reign, zombies 'see' your life energy, so unless there is a way to block that

That's one of the things that makes Dead Reign zombies so much more dangerous than the more typical movie zombie. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it or not for my house rules.

--flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
Icefalcon
Champion

flatline wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:

That's one of the things that makes Dead Reign zombies so much more dangerous than the more typical movie zombie. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it or not for my house rules.

--flatline

I have already ditched it in my house rules. It seems to work out for the players to come up with more inventive ways of taking on the zombies if they are not getting spotted every fifteen feet or so.
Zamion138
Hero

Unread post by Zamion138 »

If your looking for a gas attack that will liquifie them not repeal but kill you could do an arosal of powerfull acid. Or an organic flesh eating chemical, just gotta check the wind good before you "pop smoke"
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

what about a nanobot virus that consumes dead flesh? the most effective way i have seen to avoid zombies is travel to really cold places. the zombie doesn't generate bodyheat and freezes after a few hours in 32 degree temps. while not killing them it does stop them, at least until spring.
Icefalcon
Champion

say652 wrote:what about a nanobot virus that consumes dead flesh?

Not usually a technology available in a Dead Reign campaign. In my opinion, I would rather not mix this game with any of the other games in the megaverse (maybe except Systems Failure but have not decided yet). Nanobots viruses would also be too complicated for a bunch of survivors on the run. You can't make those things without a full functioning lab. The flavor of the game definitely precludes that.
flatline
Knight

Unread post by flatline »

say652 wrote:what about a nanobot virus that consumes dead flesh? the most effective way i have seen to avoid zombies is travel to really cold places. the zombie doesn't generate bodyheat and freezes after a few hours in 32 degree temps. while not killing them it does stop them, at least until spring.

Dead Reign, as a setting, isn't very conducive to players having the resources to create nano anything.

But if you allow it, just make sure that the nanobots can tell the difference between zombie flesh and dead flesh that is still connected to living flesh so that it doesn't eat your skin off.

--flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
Icefalcon
Champion

Zamion138 wrote:If your looking for a gas attack that will liquifie them not repeal but kill you could do an arosal of powerfull acid. Or an organic flesh eating chemical, just gotta check the wind good before you "pop smoke"

Acid bombs are highly possible. My players have managed to make one so far in game. There are flesh eating bacterias that you could use but they are neither quick nor are they safe to use anywhere you plan to be more than once. Actually, the best choice here would be a mineral acid used for dissolving rock.
Zamion138
Hero

Yeah flesh eating batiria takes a bit of time, and if a hoard is infested with that and its walking toward you thats all bad. Like ebolia thats not slowed down by how sick the carriers feel.
Icefalcon
Champion

Zamion138 wrote:Yeah flesh eating batiria takes a bit of time, and if a hoard is infested with that and its walking toward you thats all bad. Like ebolia thats not slowed down by how sick the carriers feel.

Of course set that bad boy off in a city setting, leave until the middle of winter and then a good portion of the dead are gone.
Zamion138
Hero

Icefalcon wrote:
Zamion138 wrote:Yeah flesh eating batiria takes a bit of time, and if a hoard is infested with that and its walking toward you thats all bad. Like ebolia thats not slowed down by how sick the carriers feel.

Of course set that bad boy off in a city setting, leave until the middle of winter and then a good portion of the dead are gone.

Newyork la ect. Totaly......just make sure they dont follow you.
Icefalcon
Champion

Zamion138 wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:

True that! Best bet would to be set that bad boy off at a distance by remote and then haul butt.
cawest
Wanderer

Unread post by cawest »

Icefalcon wrote:
Zamion138 wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:

True that! Best bet would to be set that bad boy off at a distance by remote and then haul butt.

home made soap has Lye in it... how about making Lye (wood ash?) it's nasty stuff....... a very strong alkalid that will eat flesh
Icefalcon
Champion

cawest wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:
Zamion138 wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:

home made soap has Lye in it... how about making Lye (wood ash?) it's nasty stuff....... a very strong alkalid that will eat flesh

It would eat flesh but not very quickly (comparative in combat situations). It would be another of those things that you hit the zombies with and disappear for a bit and let it do its work. It would be really easy to do in a pit trap but if I remember correctly, this is exactly how walking graves are created.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Icefalcon wrote:There are flesh eating bacterias that you could use but they are neither quick nor are they safe to use anywhere you plan to be more than once.
Decomposition works MUCH faster than does a Flesh-Eating Bacteria -are we even sure that that particular pathogen will eat dead flesh? -and yet the Zombie's healing factor works just fine against that.

I would say that it would have absolutely no (noticeable) effect at all on a Dead Reign zombie.

oger333 wrote:thought a zombie be gone spray or gas , maybe a gas that turns them into a pool of slop ?
Not a gas.

It would have to be an Acid or a Base (or perhaps something highly reactive like Phosphorus)....and there would have to be a lot of it, much more than you could hope to be effective in a gaseous solution.
You'd not only have to have a large amount of acid/base in liquid form (much less if you can heat the mixture up), but you'd also have to keep the monster trapped.

As to 'repelling' them, nothing explicitly works in that fashion except fire; try to douse an unrestrained Zombie with acid, and he'll reward you by giving you a big ol' hug with his acid-infused skin.

:hug: Good times.
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by dargo83 »

or u can use something like what taalismn made in his Paladin Steel ‘ZombEX’ Anti-Undead Spray or N.E.X.U.S Toxin by Chrnos i have used both in my game and they are both good at taking out dead heads. and one of the NPCs is using captured zeds to make both an attractent and a repellent depending on the chemicals added to the ode a zombie. the repellent can be used to get into an infested area with little or no opasition (in my game there are special zeds that this wouldnt fool) and the attractant to gather most if not all of the zeds in a given area to draw them away.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

dargo83 wrote:or u can use something like what taalismn made in his Paladin Steel ‘ZombEX’ Anti-Undead Spray or N.E.X.U.S Toxin by Chrnos i have used both in my game and they are both good at taking out dead heads. and one of the NPCs is using captured zeds to make both an attractent and a repellent depending on the chemicals added to the ode a zombie. the repellent can be used to get into an infested area with little or no opasition (in my game there are special zeds that this wouldnt fool) and the attractant to gather most if not all of the zeds in a given area to draw them away.

Thank you dargo83!
For interested parties, I repost the aforementioned ZombEX for those of you wanting to adapt it for your own forays among the walking dead. Use it in good health!

Paladin Steel ‘ZombEX’ Anti-Undead Spray
“GRAAAHHHH!!!”
“Great. Zombies. NAZI zombies.”
/SPRITZZZ/
“AGGGRRRAAGGAAAHHHH-SCHWINEN!!-AAAGGHHAEEGGHHH!!!!”
#ssssssiiiiissssssssssshhhiiiilllllllllllllll#
“Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Click your heels in hell, herr zombie.”

ZombEX is a new biotech product from Paladin Steel meant to fight the undead. This tailored mixture of corrosive enzymes, genetically-engineered bacteria, and specially bred fungus is designed to rapidly break down non-living organic materials into more benign constituent materials. Working with Cambridge Jungle biomancers, PS chemists and genetic engineers were able to design a degree of ‘smartness’ into the ZombEX bacteria, so they can discern between the PPE signatures of true living beings and PPE-animated undead(the bacteria may be related to the power-bacteria used in PS’s Anti-Theron weaponry). When sprayed on a zombie or vampire, the mixture rapidly goes to work, initiating and accelerating the decay of undead tissues, dissolving the abominations. The substance is able to do a sustained attack, eating away for several minutes before denaturing, giving the affected creature something to worry about and hopefully distracting it from doing harm to potential victims(or leaving it vulnerable to other attackers).
Besides fighting zombies, ZombEX can be used to dispose of dead bodies, rendering them less susceptible to re-animation as Undead.
ZombEX comes in Mace-style dispenser cans or fire extinguisher-style canisters. It is also available for use in cyborg and vehicular chemical dispersal systems.
Range: The standard handheld spray can has a range of 30 ft. The mid-sized bottle can reach 50 ft. The larger canister has a range of 80 ft and can cover a 6 ft wide area.
Damage: Against living beings, the spray only does 1 SDC and raises rashes and blisters(since our outermost skin layer is mostly dead skin).
Against zombies and animated corpses, ZombEX does 1d6x10 SDC/MDC(depending on the tiisue type of Undead) with the initial blast, plus an additional 5d6 damage per melee for 1d4 minutes. Repeated applications do cumulative damage. It will also impair the zombies’ normal regenerative abilities, forcing them to take 2d4 times as long to regenerate damage.
Against Wild Vampires, ZombEX does 1d4x10 HP, and does 3d6 damage for 1d8 melees. It also hinders their regenerative abilities for 3d6 minutes.
It is less effective against Secondary Vampires, doing only 5d6 HP, and 2d6 damage for 1d6 melees, hindering regeneration for 2d6 minutes.
Against Master Vampires, ZombEX does only 4d6 HP, 1d6 damage for 1d6 melees, and hinders regeneration for 1d4 minutes.
ZombEX does NO damage to animated skeletons, golems, or other non-organic ‘undead’.
Unfortunately, as a side effect, the spray also does damage to leather products; leather goods take 1d6 SDC per melee for 1d4 melees.
Payload: Available in small 5-shot spray cans, 12-shot canisters, or 50-shot fire extinguisher-sized canisters.
Cost: 6,000 credits for the spray can, 9,000 credits for the mid-size(seltzer bottle) can, and 15,000 credits for the big canister, direct from PS outlets. PS hopes to bring the price down as much as 50% as they refine the production processes(and also to make it more available to valiant undead-fighters).
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

taalismn wrote:
dargo83 wrote:or u can use something like what taalismn made in his Paladin Steel ‘ZombEX’ Anti-Undead Spray or N.E.X.U.S Toxin by Chrnos i have used both in my game and they are both good at taking out dead heads. and one of the NPCs is using captured zeds to make both an attractent and a repellent depending on the chemicals added to the ode a zombie. the repellent can be used to get into an infested area with little or no opasition (in my game there are special zeds that this wouldnt fool) and the attractant to gather most if not all of the zeds in a given area to draw them away.

Thank you dargo83!
For interested parties, I repost the aforementioned ZombEX for those of you wanting to adapt it for your own forays among the walking dead. Use it in good health!

Paladin Steel ‘ZombEX’ Anti-Undead Spray
“GRAAAHHHH!!!”
“Great. Zombies. NAZI zombies.”
/SPRITZZZ/
“AGGGRRRAAGGAAAHHHH-SCHWINEN!!-AAAGGHHAEEGGHHH!!!!”
#ssssssiiiiissssssssssshhhiiiilllllllllllllll#
“Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Click your heels in hell, herr zombie.”

ZombEX is a new biotech product from Paladin Steel meant to fight the undead. This tailored mixture of corrosive enzymes, genetically-engineered bacteria, and specially bred fungus is designed to rapidly break down non-living organic materials into more benign constituent materials. Working with Cambridge Jungle biomancers, PS chemists and genetic engineers were able to design a degree of ‘smartness’ into the ZombEX bacteria, so they can discern between the PPE signatures of true living beings and PPE-animated undead(the bacteria may be related to the power-bacteria used in PS’s Anti-Theron weaponry). When sprayed on a zombie or vampire, the mixture rapidly goes to work, initiating and accelerating the decay of undead tissues, dissolving the abominations. The substance is able to do a sustained attack, eating away for several minutes before denaturing, giving the affected creature something to worry about and hopefully distracting it from doing harm to potential victims(or leaving it vulnerable to other attackers).
Besides fighting zombies, ZombEX can be used to dispose of dead bodies, rendering them less susceptible to re-animation as Undead.
ZombEX comes in Mace-style dispenser cans or fire extinguisher-style canisters. It is also available for use in cyborg and vehicular chemical dispersal systems.
Range: The standard handheld spray can has a range of 30 ft. The mid-sized bottle can reach 50 ft. The larger canister has a range of 80 ft and can cover a 6 ft wide area.
Damage: Against living beings, the spray only does 1 SDC and raises rashes and blisters(since our outermost skin layer is mostly dead skin).
Against zombies and animated corpses, ZombEX does 1d6x10 SDC/MDC(depending on the tiisue type of Undead) with the initial blast, plus an additional 5d6 damage per melee for 1d4 minutes. Repeated applications do cumulative damage. It will also impair the zombies’ normal regenerative abilities, forcing them to take 2d4 times as long to regenerate damage.
Against Wild Vampires, ZombEX does 1d4x10 HP, and does 3d6 damage for 1d8 melees. It also hinders their regenerative abilities for 3d6 minutes.
It is less effective against Secondary Vampires, doing only 5d6 HP, and 2d6 damage for 1d6 melees, hindering regeneration for 2d6 minutes.
Against Master Vampires, ZombEX does only 4d6 HP, 1d6 damage for 1d6 melees, and hinders regeneration for 1d4 minutes.
ZombEX does NO damage to animated skeletons, golems, or other non-organic ‘undead’.
Unfortunately, as a side effect, the spray also does damage to leather products; leather goods take 1d6 SDC per melee for 1d4 melees.
Payload: Available in small 5-shot spray cans, 12-shot canisters, or 50-shot fire extinguisher-sized canisters.
Cost: 6,000 credits for the spray can, 9,000 credits for the mid-size(seltzer bottle) can, and 15,000 credits for the big canister, direct from PS outlets. PS hopes to bring the price down as much as 50% as they refine the production processes(and also to make it more available to valiant undead-fighters).
Cornholioprime assumes that the author of this spray is home-brewing Palladium Vampires and the Undead across all of its settings to be much more delicate creatures than they officially are.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
taalismn
Priest

cornholioprime wrote:[]Cornholioprime assumes that the author of this spray is home-brewing Palladium Vampires and the Undead across all of its settings to be much more delicate creatures than they officially are.

Ya! Dilute or concentrate the spray as you see fit to fit your game.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by dargo83 »

i use it as is and it works great
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

taalismn wrote:
cornholioprime wrote:[]Cornholioprime assumes that the author of this spray is home-brewing Palladium Vampires and the Undead across all of its settings to be much more delicate creatures than they officially are.

Ya! Dilute or concentrate the spray as you see fit to fit your game.
I'm not talking about the spray, I'm talking about the invulnerabilities of Palladium Undead.

Almost none of the undead in the various Palladium settings are officially vulnerable to the ingredients that you listed in your spray (personally, I can only think of the Spell Zombie and the Dead Reign Zombie as exceptions).

taalismn
Priest

cornholioprime wrote:[]I'm not talking about the spray, I'm talking about the invulnerabilities of Palladium Undead.

Almost none of the undead in the various Palladium settings are officially vulnerable to the ingredients that you listed in your spray (personally, I can only think of the Spell Zombie and the Dead Reign Zombie as exceptions).

Well, I was using the Rifter copy of the Dead Reign and the Spell Zombie zombies as the model/test subjects. And I invoke handwavium in the specialized components of the spray.
If that doesn't sit well with official Palladium canon, can I interest you in some plasma, vibro-, and thermal-explosive weaponry instead? :bandit:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
ArmySGT.
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by ArmySGT. »

Well, if it is a truly multi-dimensional setting, there is absolutely no reason the Physical Laws of one universe are true or equal to that in another...
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

ArmySGT. wrote:Well, if it is a truly multi-dimensional setting, there is absolutely no reason the Physical Laws of one universe are true or equal to that in another...
An interesting thing to say since we're talking about the supernatural creatures known collectively as Palladium Undead.

ArmySGT.
Dungeon Crawler

cornholioprime wrote:
ArmySGT. wrote:Well, if it is a truly multi-dimensional setting, there is absolutely no reason the Physical Laws of one universe are true or equal to that in another...
An interesting thing to say since we're talking about the supernatural creatures known collectively as Palladium Undead.

Collective term does not equate to equal capabilities..... A Gnat and a Japanese Wasp are both winged insects.... You would never confuse their capabilities or their affect on your personage.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

ArmySGT. wrote:
cornholioprime wrote:

Collective term does not equate to equal capabilities..... A Gnat and a Japanese Wasp are both winged insects.... You would never confuse their capabilities or their affect on your personage.
"Collective term" DOES equate to equal capabilities, however, when the Author tells you that they do in the books.

The vast majority of Palladium Undead, with the specific exceptions (that I know about off the top of my head) of the Spell Zombie and the Dead Reign Zombie, have a common and explicitly-stated series of immunities to damage, a certain degree of difficulty to permanently destroy, and vulnerabilities to certain things, some types of Palladium Undead a lot more so than others (most other Undead aren't vulnerable to sunlight besides the Vampire, for example).

Unless that ZOmbie Repellent has something like Holy Water or some such in its ingredients, or at least sprays out Silver, Wood, or Magic Energy with damaging force, it simply isn't going to do you much good against most of them.

Perhaps ironically, any spray that could be made to be useful against a Dead Reign zombie might very well be utterly useless against the other varieties of Palladium Undead, and vice versa.

ArmySGT.
Dungeon Crawler

cornholioprime wrote:
ArmySGT. wrote:
cornholioprime wrote:

"Collective term" DOES equate to equal capabilities, however, when the Author tells you that they do in the books.

The vast majority of Palladium Undead, with the specific exceptions (that I know about off the top of my head) of the Spell Zombie and the Dead Reign Zombie, have a common and explicitly-stated series of immunities to damage, a certain degree of difficulty to permanently destroy, and vulnerabilities to certain things, some types of Palladium Undead a lot more so than others (most other Undead aren't vulnerable to sunlight besides the Vampire, for example).

Unless that ZOmbie Repellent has something like Holy Water or some such in its ingredients, or at least sprays out Silver, Wood, or Magic Energy with damaging force, it simply isn't going to do you much good against most of them.

Perhaps ironically, any spray that could be made to be useful against a Dead Reign zombie might very well be utterly useless against the other varieties of Palladium Undead, and vice versa.

I take into consideration the vast number of inconsistencies in published Palladium railed about below in the "GM's Corner" , and the Palladium habit of retro-editing or carrying on as if it had not been written down at all, when considering your reply.
taalismn
Priest

What it ultimately comes down to is what the GM wants in his or her games, depending on how serious("THEY'RE STILL COMING! THIS STUFF WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK!!!") or ludicrous ("Huh! Who'd have figured this alien zombies would be harmed by citric acid?") they want the adventure. Like vampires and squirt guns, really.

Personally I LIKE having something that can dissolve nasty zombies and do the work for me while I concentrate on other things(scaling a wall, reloading, running like hell, bracing to face the Boss Bad, etc.).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by dargo83 »

i agree with talisman and armysgt that if its not covered in the books then its up to the GM. i have a used the zombex spray in my game twice, once when i was playing by the books and it worked out good it wasnt a game changer but gave the PCs a much needed advantage. the other time i used it is in my new game and it works aswome.
ps i agree with talisman that a squirt gun being able to harm vamps is bogise
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

dargo83 wrote:i agree with talisman and armysgt that if its not covered in the books then its up to the GM.
Unless you're saying that a GM (obviously) gets to house-rule his games to have Zombies be affected by anything the GM wants it to be affected by, an official statement that says "Palladium Undead (for the most part) are immune to damage from everything but X depending upon Undead type" ALREADY covers all the bases.

The author isn't thereafter required to spend what would be the next several thousand pages of a Book giving you an exhaustive list.

i have a used the zombex spray in my game twice, once when i was playing by the books....
By the standards of Palladium Undead, Dead Reign Zombies are by far the most delicate of all the undead in any Palladium setting, and as such they are potentially vulnerable to anything that causes damage to any other S.D.C. structure.

But the undead of other settings are not as vulnerable, and except for the Spell Zombie, would be immune to zombrex spray.

Now the physics behind a sprayable substance that can mostly or totally destroy over a hundred pounds of even normal flesh within a useful timeframe (i.e., mortal combat), let alone magically self-repairing tissues, are another matter altogether......

taalismn
Priest

cornholioprime wrote:[

But the undead of other settings are not as vulnerable, and except for the Spell Zombie, would be immune to zombrex spray...

Hence the ever-continuing cycle of R&D and the hazardous(even with robots) tasks of specimen-acquisition and (un)live experimentation.

"Peach pits work?"
"Nope."
"Peach pits in methanol?"
"Nope."
"Peach pits in FLAMING methanol?"
"Some effect, but we suspect it was the flaming methanol and not the peach pits."
"Appleseeds?"
"Same deal; no effects until we got to the flaming part."
"Even the watermelon seed extract?"
"Even that."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Trent
Explorer

Unread post by Trent »

Some things in nature produce chemicals that dissolves dead flesh like the common house fly . So it is possible
Please Help a Family in Need : http://www.gofundme.com/y27ff9w ,
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Tirisilex »

This ZombEx stuff in my opinion would be extremely difficult to find. I belive though that there is Military 5 miles down deep underneath a Mountain in Colorado. Who Just might have made a ZombEX Discovery. I doubt If they would give it up to strangers. I also doubt these people would show up to the surface for a very long time.
CarCrasher
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by CarCrasher »

Carborane superacid is a million times more potent then pure sulfuric acid. Fill a few bulbs with that stuff and use as grenades. Creepers wouldn't last long against it. Or if attacked by the more dangerous human being play a game of surprise catch with them and see who has a bad day!
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Tirisilex »

I just watched a Bad Zombie film where Salt effects zombies like Sunlight to Vampires. I wont be using that in my game.
Trent
Explorer

Unread post by Trent »

trichloroethylene (the stuff contaminanting the Phoenix water supply) in a hot mist can do alot of damage to a great many things and can be found at several places in the Detroit area and other major cities . As well as many other industrial solvents . Just dont breath it and avoid getting it on you . Lake Mi is so full of this stuff you could probably just push them in and watch them go POOF .
Please Help a Family in Need : http://www.gofundme.com/y27ff9w ,
SittingBull
Hero
Comment: "Its not the destination that matters, its the journey along the way."

Unread post by SittingBull »

Tirisilex wrote:I just watched a Bad Zombie film where Salt effects zombies like Sunlight to Vampires. I wont be using that in my game.

There is a book series were the zombie outbreak is based on a strain of rabies. Water kills them and they avoid it. Only read the first book but it hasnt rained yet. >.>
"Understanding is a three-edged sword."
Kosh from Babylon 5
"You don't understand, so you find excuses."
Doctor Who
"Peace has made you weak. Victory has defeated you."
Bane
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Unless you go outside the setting :)

Be mage, use it all on spells.

Non-mages: lend all your PPE to the mage.

Astral Lords: burn it off to convert into ISP or make an astral realm.

Friends of astral realm makers: become co-creators, reach 0 PPE.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “Dead Reign™”