Dead Reign VTT.

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Epically
Explorer

Dead Reign VTT.

Unread post by Epically »

So I've been using Roll20 for the last almost two years since the pandemic. Honestly it's improved our gaming session, but the problem is I run a DnD game which Roll20 supports. I really want to run another Dead Reign campaign but I can only do it in VTT. Is there anything that supports the rule system and what not? Otherwise, how do you guys run VTT without proper support?
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Re: Dead Reign VTT.

Unread post by Augur »

Feel free to hit me up on Discord (link below) as I currently run 4 Palladium campaigns on Roll20, and previously a year long or so Dead Reign campaign. We might be able to trade ideas/approaches.
ImageImageImage
Epically
Explorer

Augur wrote:Feel free to hit me up on Discord (link below) as I currently run 4 Palladium campaigns on Roll20, and previously a year long or so Dead Reign campaign. We might be able to trade ideas/approaches.

What's your name in the group?
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

Epically wrote:
Augur wrote:Feel free to hit me up on Discord (link below) as I currently run 4 Palladium campaigns on Roll20, and previously a year long or so Dead Reign campaign. We might be able to trade ideas/approaches.

What's your name in the group?

Augur. Just use the link provided.
ImageImageImage
Epically
Explorer

Still need some help with running VTT on Roll20.
Augur
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Augur »

It's been six months between replies. I'm sensing zero urgency. My banner links work. Use them or don't, but I'm dropping this thread.
ImageImageImage
gripnick
Newb

Unread post by gripnick »

Hi,

I am new to the forum and the Dead Reign RPG, but not to playing RPGs. I clicked the link, but it didn't bring me to a discord page. I would be interested in learning more about how you use VTTs with this game. I am mostly a Foundry and Fantasy grounds user, but would still like to learn more. Thanks,

-Nick
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

gripnick wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:16 am Hi,

I am new to the forum and the Dead Reign RPG, but not to playing RPGs. I clicked the link, but it didn't bring me to a discord page. I would be interested in learning more about how you use VTTs with this game. I am mostly a Foundry and Fantasy grounds user, but would still like to learn more. Thanks,

-Nick
Palladium on Discord
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Dead Reign™”