Heroes Unlimited Creations By The Fans!!! - Redux

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

psiandco
Explorer

Re: Heroes Unlimited Creations By The Fans!!! - Redux

Unread post by psiandco »

dataweaver wrote:A lot of this is dead. I just tried following the link for the Additional Special Training Categories. First, the url is wrong: it still references forums.palladium-megaverse.com instead of palladiumbooks.com/forums. And second, once I corrected the url, I was taken to a five-post thread talking about how cool the new categories are, but with nothing about the new categories themselves.

...I also am looking at these links...
I am interested in the "Mega-Psychic" and more,
but nothing connects on my end either!
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

People who no longer are on the forums had their posts removed.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Crimson Dynamo
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Crimson Dynamo »

Is that why there's so many old posts where the first post is clearly missing? I thought I was losing my mind or something when looking over old topics.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Crimson Dynamo wrote:Is that why there's so many old posts where the first post is clearly missing? I thought I was losing my mind or something when looking over old topics.
Yes, that is why.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Crimson Dynamo
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Crimson Dynamo »

What a ridiculous decision that was, then. It's so awkward trying to find old topics, only to have no idea what the meat of them was about.
psiandco
Explorer

Stone Gargoyle wrote:
Crimson Dynamo wrote:Is that why there's so many old posts where the first post is clearly missing? I thought I was losing my mind or something when looking over old topics.
Yes, that is why.

that can't be right. I am still here and many of my posts are deleted all the time. Ironic

BECAUSE WEAK ASS WOKE_TARDS LOVE DELETING POSTS that could "hut-der-fee-fees" THAT'S WHY!

Warning: Warning for violations of rule 2. Flaming/ Harrassment
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

psiandco wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
Yes, that is why.

that can't be right. I am still here and many of my posts are deleted all the time. Ironic

BECAUSE WEAK ASS WOKE_TARDS LOVE DELETING POSTS that could "hut-der-fee-fees" THAT'S WHY!
I am sure calling the admins and mods retarded isn't going to help.
psiandco
Explorer

Stone Gargoyle wrote: I am sure calling the admins and mods retarded isn't going to help.

I was a little angry for the following reasons;
1. posts here have been deleted with out informing me, without asking me, without any discussion.
2. I posted a game advertisement, and it got locked because "it made someone feel unsafe"...
the only clue I have as to WHY is that I wrote "NO ERP, BREAK THIS RULE AND I WILL BAN YOU"...
3. I posted the exact same advert on the two palladium discords and was banned from both.

I guess people can't handle the word "BOO!" anymore?
We can't agree to disagree?
We all have to say the exact same things... or else?
It took the threat of legal actions against Palladium for them to stop discriminating against me because I typed the word
TRUMP
in a post. They claimed I was being political when I was asking if any of the rules had a "Priority" as to "what-Supercedes-what"
So yeah, I have a little grudge now. they didn't allow Me to speak, and threatened to ban me because I say that "Day and Night are different" and "The sun does not shine at the high noon position when it is 02:00 in the morning". I tell the truth and well, if it offends you- you have the right to be offended. you do not have the right to start stabbing me because i hurt your feelings.

I threatened to sue, and carry a bit of a grudge, because they already HAVE violated my rights.
I know you would feel the same given the same circumstances. I came here looking to join games and discuss things palladium.
I did not come here to be BULLIED and attacked by moderators because I typed a WORD.
dataweaver
Adventurer

Unread post by dataweaver »

It is their message board, and as such they have the right to ban anyone they want for any reason they want, or even for no reason at all.
psiandco
Explorer

dataweaver wrote:It is their message board, and as such they have the right to ban anyone they want for any reason they want, or even for no reason at all.

and that makes perfect business sense...
you don't like people who buy your books?
BAN ALL OF THEM, they had the wrong political party or the wrong religion or the wrong age, the wrong skin color, or didn't identify as an attack helicopter! or damn, the greatest sin, oh heaven forbid... A DIFFERENT OPINION.
Worse still, they typed a WORD! oh god, how did they not know that typing a WORD identified them ALL as members of the coalition...
Racists, xenophobes, blah this, blah that, and that that, that too...
BAN AWAY!
...because you can always sell your books to people who don't buy books.
Mack
Supreme Being
Comment: This space for rent.

Unread post by Mack »

dataweaver wrote:It is their message board, and as such they have the right to ban anyone they want for any reason they want, or even for no reason at all.

As much fun as that might sound... No, we don't arbitrarily ban anyone. I've been a Moderator here for 16+ years, and I can't recall a single instance even close to that. Warnings are issued for violating the forum rules (the ones ever one agrees to adhere to when they create an account). Accumulating multiple warnings results in a temporary ban (generally a week or a month). If the violations continue after that, and warnings continue to accumulate unabated, only then do we consider a permanent ban. There are several members here who have had multiple bans that never resulted in a permanent ban. And on the flip side, there's been a few members who show absolutely no indication of changing their behavior and leave the Moderators little choice.

We want a vibrant community of Palladium fans. And we want these forums to be place they can connect with a shared appreciation of Palladium Books.

Good gaming,
Mack
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Know the facts. Know your opinion. Know the difference.
Mack
Supreme Being
Comment: This space for rent.

Unread post by Mack »

I don't have the details (NMI does I believe) but the forum database has problems if it gets too large. Thus older posts get automatically pruned. If there is a significant amount of time between a topic's first and most recent post, the first one may be pruned well before the rest.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Know the facts. Know your opinion. Know the difference.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”