Powers List?

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

PapaMambo
Dungeon Crawler
Location: Winter-peg.. or Winnipeg for those not in the know..

Powers List?

Unread post by PapaMambo »

Is there any sort of table that gathers ALL of the powers from HU2 and the 3 PU books into one handy table for easier character creation? Specifically I'd be interested in a random percentile table if possible.

Having just rebought all of my HU books, I currently have HU2, Villains Unlimited 2nd edition, and PU1. I'm waiting for PU2 and PU3 to arrive from my LGS (though they seem to be on a slow boat from somewhere - sigh)
"It isn't the bullet with his name on it that the professional soldier has to fear. It's all those addressed 'To Whom it May Concern'" - Anonymous
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Re: Powers List?

Unread post by Glistam »

Powers Unlimited 3 has the most comprehensive table, I think that'll be what you're looking for.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
PapaMambo
Dungeon Crawler

Glistam wrote:Powers Unlimited 3 has the most comprehensive table, I think that'll be what you're looking for.

Thanks.. now I just gotta wait for that boat to dock :-?
"It isn't the bullet with his name on it that the professional soldier has to fear. It's all those addressed 'To Whom it May Concern'" - Anonymous
PapaMambo
Dungeon Crawler

FINALLY!!!!!

Just got my latest shipment of.books from my LGS. So my collection (at least what I ordered) is almost complete. HU2, VU2, PU1 - 3, Gramercy Island and Armageddon Unlimited. Just waiting on Century Station.

Any other books I should get? It's been so long, I'm trying to remember what is in each book.

Are the Aliens Unlimited books worth it? Mutant Underground? The GM's Guide?

I'm also wondering what route I should go to round out Magic or Technology type characters..
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

HU:AU has three tons of differnt Alien races that inhabit the milkyway galaxy, and the AU:GG expands on the details and has rules about space travel and a shipbuilding text. (The shipbuilding text is more invovlved than the Rifts based ship creation text.)

The HUGMG has some updates & Ettera & Magic in the front and the back 3/5ths is mainly an adventure guild.

MU...more adventure guild than anything else.

Magic & Tech options are good....but going beyond the HU2 core book, AU and AU:GG, and the GMG... you'd need to look at the relitive Rifts books (RBoM, Bionics, RSB1, etc...) to get more options.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”