Kali Ma Shakti De - or whatever it is

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

KillWatch
Champion

Kali Ma Shakti De - or whatever it is

Unread post by KillWatch »

Regarding Psychic Surgery,... what is preventing me from using it to remove someone's heart, or anything else? It really hasn't come up yet in game, but some day!

I had this idea for a villain NPC who is kidnapping mutant women, or women who have produced mutant children and is taking their eggs for future experiments, and then I thought about scarring and all those unfortunate issues. But then I thought a psychic surgeon would be fantastic!; induce sleep, reduce pain, BM: paralysis, and psychic surgery. The book seems to want to only use this power for removing foreign objects or repairing tissues.

Insights?
The entire experiment may ultimately not work. But as Tiger Woods tears into the springbok, his mouth crimson with blood, he looks to have all the makings of a natural-born killer.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Kali Ma Shakti De - or whatever it is

Unread post by Warshield73 »

KillWatch wrote:Regarding Psychic Surgery,... what is preventing me from using it to remove someone's heart, or anything else? It really hasn't come up yet in game, but some day!

I had this idea for a villain NPC who is kidnapping mutant women, or women who have produced mutant children and is taking their eggs for future experiments, and then I thought about scarring and all those unfortunate issues. But then I thought a psychic surgeon would be fantastic!; induce sleep, reduce pain, BM: paralysis, and psychic surgery. The book seems to want to only use this power for removing foreign objects or repairing tissues.

Insights?

Nothing is really stopping you. If you have a person restrained you can go into the trance and just start scooping stuff out. But since you have to go into a trance for 2D6 minutes before you can do it so it is useless in combat situations and if you are just wanting to rip stuff out use a knife, it's faster.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”