Nightbane and Magic Tattoos

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Nightbane and Magic Tattoos

Unread post by Thinyser »

I searched for this but could not find anything. My apiologies if this has been discussed recently.

Now I wonder what you all think about a Nightbane getting 6 or fewer tattoos on their Facade.

Since it doesn't violate any "immune to transformation" rules and in facade the 'Bane are "normal humans" which are of course able to get tattoos, I think this is means this would be allowed by canon, what do you think?

Assuming you think it is allowable would the tattoos only be useable in facade or would they also be there in the Morphus?

Have any of you done this before?

What are your feelings on 7 or more tattoos? Does it violate the "Immune to transformation" ability? True Atlanteans have this same ability and can have 7 or more tattoos, what does this say about that rule?

Other comments or questions?
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

LurkerFreak wrote:Between the Shadows, page 143. The magic tattoos dont work in fascade or morphus
If your talking Atlantean Tattoo Magic (technically Chang'ku Tattoo Magic) then no. Tattoos do not work on magic creatures, I beleive is the explination. Covered in Rifts.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

No species but humans, elves, orges, true atlantians and chaing-ku dragons can get magic tattoos.

Nightbane are NOT human in either facade or mophus
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Specter
Adventurer

Unread post by Specter »

Everything that has been said.... I agree with.
My dragon juicer died because of magical sock puppets. - ash_wednesday

hell id go on spectors pods- Cherico

keep Specter's ass out of my general area when he fells naked- Rayven

Specter "the poopy pants man"-CyberPaladin85

http://beautifuldiscord.blogspot.com My Poetry/Short Stories I want you to comment!
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

Thanks all
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg

Return to “Nightbane®”