Shadows of the South: Relics and Magical Items

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Beelzebozo
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Der Klown Formerly Known as Necromancer Bob

Shadows of the South: Relics and Magical Items

Unread post by Beelzebozo »

Only three magic items this time around. This finishes Shadows of the South. I know that there are a few ideas I had that I won't be writing up, but I'll be explaining that in a commentary article later on. The netbook itself is finished.

http://www.necromancerbob.com/relics.shtml
Beelzebozo, Your Friendly Neighborhood Clown Demon

"More surprises than getting to third base with a transvestite!"

http://www.eldritchengines.com
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

thats pretty cool man :D
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

To bad it is over!

You did a Fantastic JOB!

Do you think you may do some thing for Rifts or BtS?
Beelzebozo
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Der Klown Formerly Known as Necromancer Bob

Unread post by Beelzebozo »

Rifts: No. Let me repeat that: no. I don't have any interest in the setting.

BtS: Probably not. Some of the things I've written for Nightbane have been inspired by the style of BtS, but I think I prefer Nightbane because the world has a central focus of the war against the Nightlords.

At this point, I have a couple of other projects cooking, including my own RPG and system (golden age sci-fi, ala Robert Heinlein, Andre Norton, The Day the Earth Stood Still or Forbidden Planet), and the Dead Air and Ancient Conspiracies netbooks for Nightbane. I really don't know what I want to do next. I do know that churning out so much material finishing SotS has taken a lot out of me creatively; in the past month, I've written two complete city profiles and the second half of another, plus assorted other material.

SotS as an official book? I don't know. At the least, it would require some serious rewriting (for one thing, the first three cities don't follow the format that I set up for the second set). Then there's the fact that Big Kev would probably put his naughty tentacles into it and inexplicably take parts out. But you never know...
Beelzebozo, Your Friendly Neighborhood Clown Demon

"More surprises than getting to third base with a transvestite!"

http://www.eldritchengines.com

Return to “Nightbane®”