El Magico's Nightbane campaign

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Levi
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Unread post by Levi »

That sounds like a very cool start. If this game is anything like your Rifts game, it will be awesome. Please keep posting recaps I love reading them.
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

Hey El magico how is this game being played out is
it play by post? Is in the real?
Is there anyway I can get in?
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Lord Cherico wrote:Hey El magico how is this game being played out is
it play by post? Is in the real?
Is there anyway I can get in?

it uses a chat based program called OpenRPG. pretty much a chat program made for gamers.

and yes, it's open for more players, if you want in just submit your character sheet to DLDC. any OCC from a nightbane book is likely ok and other stuff can be negotiated for.

but ultimatly up to him, but we're looking for new characters. submit your PC now, slots are limited :D
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Return to “Nightbane®”