How?

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

Ask him.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

Go to the Eden board and ask him there.
Specter
Adventurer

Unread post by Specter »

What the hell? What is that supposed to mean? Nightbane is a great setting... admittedly Witchcraft is to. But, you are comparing apples and racoons. Settings and systems are two different things.
My dragon juicer died because of magical sock puppets. - ash_wednesday

hell id go on spectors pods- Cherico

keep Specter's ass out of my general area when he fells naked- Rayven

Specter "the poopy pants man"-CyberPaladin85

http://beautifuldiscord.blogspot.com My Poetry/Short Stories I want you to comment!
Gomen_Nagai

Unread post by Gomen_Nagai »

Cj Allied himself with the same outfit that hired out Kevin Long. That outfit went under, And he went to NY based Eden Studios who bought out alot of old properties and then allowed him to create his 2nd editions of all his old stuff. Then George Vilasikilos got George whedon to allow him to create Buffy , Angel rpgs, Then George Tried to get a planet of the apes rpg but that bombed and he went for Terra Primate. then George got together with that other George (Romero) and conspired to create All flesh Must be Eaten and Army of Darkness Games. Now Eden has their own Superhuman game coming out and 2 Armageddon books coming out, More angel/buffy books coming out, and so on and so forth. Eden has about 6 Writers vs Palladiums 2. and 3/4...
Gomen_Nagai

No, What made us Angry was the attempt by fans and KS to Purge CJ's Rifts contributions from the main line..

and it was done in an offensive way to CJ fans.

so in effect, We have fans who Hate Various Other freelancers.

--- and on that front, Carl Gleba and Todd Yoho have yet to Offend the fan base. (unlike bill Coffin and CJ who have managed to Galvanise Fans on opposing sides)
Joseph Kerr
Explorer

Unread post by Joseph Kerr »

He got a job offering? I'm not sure what you dont understand.

In my oppinion many of the things CJ has created are cool like none other, but sadly he just put them on a different scale compared to most things in palladium and much of his stuff came out munchkin.
Help save the people who brightened my little brothers birthday, Palladium Books!!

Enigma - To the Sound of Rain.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Chewbacca wrote:Munchkin? You think Nightbane is more munchkin then other Palladium stuff? Have you seen Rifts, Munchkins have wet dreams over that game. It is the most single munchkin thing in existence. Ever more so then the game Munchkin.
Remember these two key words

"Constructive Criticism"
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Beelzebozo
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Der Klown Formerly Known as Necromancer Bob

Unread post by Beelzebozo »

I nominate this for the "Most Utterly Useless Thread Ever" award.
Beelzebozo, Your Friendly Neighborhood Clown Demon

"More surprises than getting to third base with a transvestite!"

http://www.eldritchengines.com
Gomen_Nagai

Joseph Kerr wrote:He got a job offering? I'm not sure what you dont understand.

In my oppinion many of the things CJ has created are cool like none other, but sadly he just put them on a different scale compared to most things in palladium and much of his stuff came out munchkin.

actually Everything CJ made was less munchkin then the stuff that KS let Other Authors and himself create.

I mean. What can go toe to toe with the whole Metzlans? Nothing
the Mechanoids? Only something equally as Outrageous

the apok and holy Terror? NOT CREATED BY CJ CARELLA
... What did Cj Create?

rifts underseas
Rifts South America 1/2
Rifts Japan
Phase World
Naruni Enterprises
The Kreeghor
Cosmo Knights
Mercenary armies
A Laser Bazooka
Beam weapons that did double damage to most armor (but not doing Outrageous Damage)
Magic that did Cool stuff
(vs SoT Bill Coffin, with magic that was Lame or Really Rediculous).
and certainly you got no Enemy in any of his books that could go unchallenged, there was a Hero designed to fight against the biggest bad guy in every one.

Again, Who is the Munchkin? Certainly Not CJ
Joseph Kerr
Explorer

Unread post by Joseph Kerr »

Gomen_Nagai wrote:Again, Who is the Munchkin? Certainly Not CJ

Oh yes, certainly...*Rolls eyes*

You've conveniently left out Juicer Uprising and Pantheons. The first gives us such classes as the Mega-Juicer's, Delphi-Juicers, Dragon Juicers, etc.. the latter book contains beings which, granted they are gods, are vastly different to the Egyptians gods that KS printed in Africa. Also introduced the Godling and Demi-God as player characters, yea, fun...*Gags*

Cosmo-Knights: Lasers are basically useless, not to mention how much damage they can absorb before going down. Also, i enjoy the fact that it states that they can go toe to toe with a warship, what does that scream into your ear?

Yes, i'm sure there's other things in Rifts that are pretty powerful, but you also must admit that most things CJ has touched are also powerful.

Munchkin? You think Nightbane is more munchkin then other Palladium stuff? Have you seen Rifts, Munchkins have wet dreams over that game. It is the most single munchkin thing in existence. Ever more so then the game Munchkin.

Did i say that? Please point out where i said "Nightbane is more munchkin than anything else!" Yes, i've seen Rifts, infact i've played it! What else would you like to know?
Help save the people who brightened my little brothers birthday, Palladium Books!!

Enigma - To the Sound of Rain.

Return to “Nightbane®”