Old question

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dave the dragon
Explorer

Old question

Unread post by Dave the dragon »

Is there anywhere that has all the morphus and powers in one book? I thought I saw it a couple of years ago, but I cant remember. Is it in a rifter? There should be a posty of this at the top of the forum!!
"What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous ****** in the jungle."
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

There was probably a table in one of the old Rifters, but they were never compiled in any of the role-playing game books for Nightbane.
Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

I'm not sure how extensive it is, but most of the canon tables are probably included in the Dark Conversion Book for Rifts. Am I the only one who bought that book?
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

Warwolf wrote:I'm not sure how extensive it is, but most of the canon tables are probably included in the Dark Conversion Book for Rifts. Am I the only one who bought that book?

Ugh. No, I bought it too. And to answer the question, there is no book that I know of that combines all the tables. Dark Conversions didn't even seem to have all the ones from the main book. I know none of the rifters I have do that, although one of them had some great new tables to roll on.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.

Return to “Nightbane®”