Telekinesis Talent?

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Talent called: Air Grab comes to mind.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
GaredBattlespike
Adventurer

Unread post by GaredBattlespike »

Air Grab and Dark Whip (Which can be used like tentacles-I think)
Other that that, play a NightBane Sorcerer/Mystic and select the Telekinesis Spell (It's only third Level).
Actually, an idea come to mind; I believe that certain Artifacts may have/grant TK. If not, I'd be suprised if the GM cannot come up with one.
"Save ARCHIE, save the world..."
-----------------------------
-Sigging of rungok-
-Scenario 2-
(Demon 1):Woah, the hell happened to you?
(Demon 2):got my ass kicked by some guy with a knife and a handgun
(Demon 1):What? you gotta be kidding me!
(Demon 2):Thats what i was thinking...

anapuna wrote:
i rarely play a mage, but when i do... i do what GaredBattlespike does.

or i am a TW.
Sanctu
Explorer

Unread post by Sanctu »

You could also simply purchase the Telekinses spell as a Talent. The rules for Talent purchase actually encourages such behavior. If it's a free talent, like your first one, you don't even have to worry about perminant PPE cost. Otherwise, wing it the way you woudl with any otehr spell.

If you have Beyond the Supernatural, you could do this with a lot of the psychic powers. Each class has a perminant PPE cost associated with any particular power they wish to aquire. This is useful for those non-free Nightbane Talent purchases. When actually using the Talent, have the effects use PPE instead of ISP. Adding in special effects and modifying the powers slightly -- with power levels changing modifying the cost, of course -- are highly appropriate here, especially for new Talents involving a character's Morphus or wielding shadow / dark looking energies.
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

I like the idea of converting other special powers for use as Nightbane Talents, but I would also throw in some thematic elements to make them fit with the book Talents. E.g. for a TK Talent, I would have the 'Bane's shadow move in and grasp the target's shadow, and the target would then move through the air in sync with the shadow.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning

Return to “Nightbane®”