Board index » SDC Worlds » Nightbane®

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:50 pm

Adventurer

I will keep this as brief as possible but it was interesting and I thought I would share it with you all.

Anyway here goes. While dreaming last night I had a most peculiar dream. I was with a bunch of people, whome i knew in the dream but I have no clue who they are now. It had a dark, forboding feel to it. We were sneaking around for some reason. Then the reason became apparant, there were strange creatures chasing us when they spotted us. I cannot remember the creatures off hand (I have been trying to remember what they looked like but I just cant seem to do it), but they werent all that big as far as I can remember.

Me and the group had to prowl around trying desperatly not to get seen. We had to perform near acrobatic tricks getting from place to place we went from jumps through windows to other windows to balancing on edges of buildings. Somehow I got separated from the group except for one person and we kept sneaking around.

There is a blank here since I dont remember what happened but its not important to the dream that I know of.

Next thing I know we are at my great aunts house and in the living room. Well one thing leads to another (it all went by very fast) but the fellow I was sneaking around with me had a secret about himself and he revealed it to me. He was either a Nightlord in disguise or an Avatar of a Nightlord. He was able to disguise his aura with an artifact which gave him a friendly aura. So he gets cocky and hits me and I fly through the doorway and crash into the kitchen wall creatine a rather big hole (somehow the thing held up go figure they built them houses real sturdy back then I guess :-D ).

BUT the surprises didnt end there, since I simply got up and dusted myself off and grinned at the enemy I showed him my wedding ring (yes I am marriend in real life), it seems that it also is an artifact with the null aura or false aura. Then I proced to change into a Ken Nightbane. I cracked my knuckles and started to walk towards my enemy.

Of course I woke up at this point just when it was getting real good.

I hope you all liked it, and I hope that nothing in the dreamstream is trying to get me, of course I can make bad dreams good ones sub consiously so its a doomed project to try.

Anyone else have any Nightbane or palladium books dreams to share and any comments on mine I would like to hear them.

Aegis

PS maybe I should burn all my books now :lol: :lol:

"I think you've got the solution Aegis."- Sentinel

"Enjoy the boards instead of trying to make them into your own image!!! "- Maryann

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:09 pm

Adventurer

Constant day dreams of being attacked by a pack of Hounds and kicking ass...

hell id go on spectors pods- Cherico

keep Specter's ass out of my general area when he fells naked- Rayven

Specter "the poopy pants man"-CyberPaladin85

http://beautifuldiscord.blogspot.com My Poetry/Short Stories I want you to comment!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:20 pm

Knight

Comment: I like magic.
Don't sweat it. I used to have dreams about Doom II. You want freaky? That's freaky... there were even people in them when the only ones in the game were zombies... maybe the people I rescued from the Spider Mastermind with my cheatcodes were just zombies... and that's why they stole my escape helicopter... traitorous bastards.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:23 pm

Dungeon Crawler

Tyciol wrote:
Don't sweat it. I used to have dreams about Doom II. You want freaky? That's freaky... there were even people in them when the only ones in the game were zombies... maybe the people I rescued from the Spider Mastermind with my cheatcodes were just zombies... and that's why they stole my escape helicopter... traitorous bastards.

one of my friends used to imagine that the middle school he was in he used to run around trying to shoot everyone with a shotgun. he doesn't play many video game because of that... :lol:

"...I'd have to report the post, lock the topic, delete the topic and ban myself." Jefffar

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:54 pm

Explorer

Specter wrote:
Constant day dreams of being attacked by a pack of Hounds and kicking ass...

Sounds like me.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:15 pm

Explorer

I actually dreamed I was in the UWW once. :shock:

After waking, I figured it was time to get back into reading more non-fiction again. Looking back though, it was pretty cool, and would welcome it (and any other Palladium dream) again.

"You have to remember that people who watch FOX and listen to AM talk radio aren't what you'd call 'critical thinkers'. They don't call themselves 'Dittoheads' for nothing." -FOX Attorney Dori Hanswirth.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.