Dream Domains & Dreamstream Commo

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

Communicating between dream pools?

Don't think so, unless you have a method of communicating between two different dimentions...but it has been a couple of years since I re-read the dreamstream info, so I could be wrong... :D
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.
Rallan
Champion

Unread post by Rallan »

If I were you I'd just wing it. Dreamstream stuff is pretty abstract and freeform, and Carella's attempt to come up with concrete mechanics for it was pretty much stretching Palladium's system to the limits (you might've noticed that Palladium doesn't have much room for abstract and freeform). Rather than look for hard and fast rules, you're better off improvising and praying to God that you've got a good GM.

Rallan
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

I think the telepathy idea works rather well. Afterall there is no physical distance on the dream stream, so if you really wanted you could play scream at Lord Mocker's Dreampool from anywhere in the Dreamstream.

I suppose, technically, you could affect anybody anywhere int he world with psychic abilities if you are in the dreamstream.

Still they should get hefty save bonuses and they probably have to be asleep (ie dream pool is permiable) to get at them.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Nightbane®”