Board index » SDC Worlds » Nightbane®

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:27 pm

Hero

Comment: Greatest Rune Gardenweasel
First of all, i assume that a Cybermage can learn "ritual" type magic like summoning or circles (protection/concealment). Can they? and if so can they only "cast" that kind of magic or could one build them into a magic device? In case i'm not being clear, i mean spells from in the list in NB that are either named "Ritual: ..." or are clearly of that type (like circle of concealment, in Between the Shadows.

Can a cybermage use spell knowledge gained from Mictlantecutli's Command to create devices?

(not so much a question as an idea) What about a Death Trance machine? I assume that it could only work on the creator of the machine... but if you created a varient and installed it as a bionic implant, you have an on off switch built into your henchmen... Any ideas on a "Death Trance: Others" Spell?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:59 pm

Champion

As I recall...

The cybermage is a poor "city" cousin to the Techno Wizard and can only put spells into their items.

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:45 pm

Knight

Comment: I like magic.
I believe to make deathtrance: others you just need to make a variant that increases the range one step or more.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:22 pm

Hero

Comment: Greatest Rune Gardenweasel
:shock: Yeah. That's uhm...that's *pffff*...REALLY not helpful. :P :sleep:

The Death Trance thing should be pretty easy to figure out i guess, For now i'll just use a Trance spell, that basically turns off your brain while you're in its range....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.