Board index » SDC Worlds » Nightbane®

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject: Those Lessons Learned
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:37 am

Hero

ok so we started our groups first Nightbane game tonight and i have already learned my first Nightbane lesson

"Never be a smartass in your facade form"

so our group consists of a Nightbane Mystic, a Guardian, a Nightbane Navy Seal a Sword Bearer and me a Nightbane CSI officer game started day before Darkday we all had individual intros that lead us all being collected by this group of guys who knew huh??? was going on as far at the PCs went only the mystic the sword bearer an the guardian knew what was happening so me an the navy seal were kinda clueless on ALOT

so we are all meeting each other for the first time and i have already been told about the whole becoming thing an was able to change back to facade but the navy seal hasn't yet (one of the last to arrive) i had the guy explaining this an that stop an tell him to change so we didn't have to talk to a giant shadow snake

the navy seal gets pissed that i'm bossing him around an tell me to shut up course my smartass comment was "listen GIJoe this ain't military no more your rank don't mean **** here" and continued to turn back around an go back to my pacing well as hes still in morphus form he decked me in the back me in my facade form goes flying through a wall under a stair case dead before i hit the ground and all of this happened within first 5 minutes

granted in the end i was resurrected by our benefactors but i have learned a very valuable night bane lesson this day :P

Lynx

Sentinel wrote:
I'm tired of being mature all the time.
I want to be a small, petty, spiteful bitter man, just once.
Marrowlight wrote:
I'm really impressed and officially dub you 10 Limited Edition Marrow Points.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:12 pm

Hero

Never turn your back :lol:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.