Atomisk Archangel

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Atomisk Archangel

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

1020- our kingdom continues to be threatened by the moores.
soon they will reach our kingdom it is only a matter of time.

1022- we have discovered 3 angles fighting vampires in our kingdom
they were grievously hurt. and are now in our care surely this is a sign from god that we are to be granted victory over the moores.

1022- we have spared a cable of witches on the condition that they use there magics to contain the three guardians as they call themselves.
we have decided to breed the angles and use the heavenly might of the offspring against the moores.

1025- it was difficult to find volunteers initially but the local nunnery has agreed to give up their chasty for our great cause. the breeding process was intinally a failure but the mages have created magic circles that have made the half angelic breeding not only possible but easily ocomplised.

1030- our efforts have truly been successful there are now more than a 200 offspring

1035- the moores have laid seige to our kingdom we have been forced to scatter the half angels acrost the world hopefully when they are more developed they will liberate us.

Race- Immortal humanoid

IQ- 15 PPE-58
ME 14 hit points- 88
MA 12 natural AR-10 (14 when force auras on)
PS- 20(30) SDC force aura=220 regular SDC= 140
PE-18 level one
PB-20
PP-14
SPD-10

Powers magor= APS light/ force aura
powers minor= wingless flight, bend light, color manipulation

Education and skills- eclectic thodes scholar

language program
Japanese 55%
mandarin 55%
cantonese 55%
korean 55%

language program
arabic 55%
german 55%
hindi 55%
latin 55%

language program
hebrew 55%
english 55%
russian 55%
spanish 55%

technical program
literacy english 98%
literacy spanish 35%
literacy chinese 35%
literacy japanese 35%

technical program
literacy hebrew 35%
literacy latin 35%
literacy arabic 35%
literacy russan 35%

other skills
cook 40%
sewing 45%
hand to hand basic
research 55%
land navigation 40%
wilderness survival 35%
lore demons and monsters 40%
lore nightbane 35%
lore vampires 35%
lore religion 35%
lore magic 35%
lore psychic 35%

discription- a tall blond man with percing green eyes,

personality- a bit of a loner with a definit case of wander lust

Equpment- one darkblade kitana, several suits of clothing

cash- 40,000 dollers in a savings acount

odd facts- aura is the same as a gardian! vampires take a instant almost homisidal disliek of atomisk, gardians act dervisivly towards atomisk and will always refere to him as ether half breed or abomination instead of his name.

history- Ive always been on the run, I dont get attached to people I just keep moving its instint I guess I cant stand staying in one place. I guess if I did stay in one place id be a very skilled person but I just keep moving ive been around the world kid ive been every where and seen every thing. Ive been to china Ive met sameri in there hey day. The one thing ive never been able to do is stay put. lately since the dark day ive had a reason to run. The damn nightlords have been out for my blood maby just maby Im starting to feel like staying put and fighting back.
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

The one thing I can see right off the bat is that you need to state the atribute ranges better, unless they ALL have the same attributes. You discription looks like your showing us the char you have made..not like your discribing a race. And it would be more acceptible if you used the OCC format for the skills. (They are for NB and NB uses the OCC format, What you are posting looks like a HU char.
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

this is just a charater I made
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

your story makes no sense of any kind. Mainly why didn't the guardians simply fried the knights and since guardians can counter magic why didn't they just kill or excape the "witchs" ,more importantly why didn't the knights do anything the Angels tell them !( Angels speak for god and thus if thats what the knights thought that 's what they where the idea of breeding them would have been truly alien. not to mention that to force them to do anything against their will .much less by using "'Witch's'"( Whom they thought of as serving evil incarnate!) makes no sense.
[i]PLease delete your explanation [/i]and just make a mystery out of your characters birth) ( or have a guardian parent take a willing human lover- as that would actually make sense.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Lord Cherico wrote:this is just a charater I made

Sorry about that...but the way you presented it with that opening it was like you were setting up for a new RCC, not a indiviual char.

Return to “Nightbane®”