Nightbane in Europe

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Nightbane in Europe

Unread post by gaby »

Have any one come up with Night land names For London,Paris,Madrid,Rome and Berlin?

How do you see them controled by the Nightlords?

Any ideas?
Vidynn
Adventurer

Unread post by Vidynn »

Tyciol wrote:Yes, all would likely be controlled by nightlords. Perhaps a small part of rome (vatican) is controlled by guardians.

...if they are roman catholic, that is. :)

on a more serious note: yes, I guess all major cities in Europe are controlled, especially London and Paris. I always regretted that NB is so centered on the US, Id love to see material on Europe ! (and Africa and Asia, by the way).

cheers, V
"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

We were so close, but then things fell through...
gaby
Knight

Nightbane in Europe

Unread post by gaby »

Well I will call Nightlands Counterparts london is call Fog City.

I see the Nightlords can't Soildfy ther hold on european countries they only control the Major city.

I will Give more Info on the bigest Obstacle in Europe later!
Rpgpunk
Explorer

Unread post by Rpgpunk »

Vidynn wrote:
Tyciol wrote:Yes, all would likely be controlled by nightlords. Perhaps a small part of rome (vatican) is controlled by guardians.

...if they are roman catholic, that is. :)

on a more serious note: yes, I guess all major cities in Europe are controlled, especially London and Paris. I always regretted that NB is so centered on the US, Id love to see material on Europe ! (and Africa and Asia, by the way).

cheers, V

Yeah and turn Nightbane into Rifts?
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

Two things I'd like to see is Asia and Europe. The catacombs... and ancient history... the wall of china and... Man all those places would be cool!...
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Mike Taylor

Rpgpunk wrote:Yeah and turn Nightbane into Rifts?

I have always been of the opinion that the events going on elsewhere in the world could be handled without taking the approach that seems to have been used with Rifts. The key is to focus on background information over classes, monsters, and whatnot.
Vidynn
Adventurer

Unread post by Vidynn »

it wouldnt have to be that way. its just a shame that games like NB, SF or BTS seem to ignore most of the world, like if the US is everything.

cheers, Vid
"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.
Mike Taylor

Vidynn wrote:

it wouldnt have to be that way. its just a shame that games like NB, SF or BTS seem to ignore most of the world, like if the US is everything.

cheers, Vid

I know I've said this before, but who better to write something about the goings on overseas than our overseas posters, even if it's unofficial material for the Rifter?
Agent_gir
Explorer

Unread post by Agent_gir »

Dear: Jason

fans of NB calling... do you have enougth stuff for a rifter submission.... if so and demand is high, maybe just maybe we'll get a new book

Return to “Nightbane®”