Board index » SDC Worlds » Nightbane®

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject: Nightbane in Europe
Unread postPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 6:26 pm

Knight

Have any one come up with Night land names For London,Paris,Madrid,Rome and Berlin?

How do you see them controled by the Nightlords?

Any ideas?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 8:33 pm

Knight

Comment: I like magic.
London - Blue Ice

Paris - Internal Removal

Madrid - Tower of Signals

Rome - Cross Spire

Berlin - Slaughterhound Bay

Yes, all would likely be controlled by nightlords. Perhaps a small part of rome (vatican) is controlled by guardians.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 12:32 pm

Adventurer

Tyciol wrote:
Yes, all would likely be controlled by nightlords. Perhaps a small part of rome (vatican) is controlled by guardians.

...if they are roman catholic, that is. :)

on a more serious note: yes, I guess all major cities in Europe are controlled, especially London and Paris. I always regretted that NB is so centered on the US, Id love to see material on Europe ! (and Africa and Asia, by the way).

cheers, V

"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 7:50 pm

We were so close, but then things fell through...

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 7:54 am

D-Bee

Well I don't necessarily see all of Europe taken over by the Nightlords, I somehow envisioned something else comming here.

I don't know what, in my campaign the players have realised that the Nightlords have less power in Europe than stateside. They don't know why, yet.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:55 pm

Adventurer

I think Lord Mocker is supposed to have a stranglehold on most of Europe, and Russia/Romania/etc...

>>>----Therumancer--->

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 8:15 am

D-Bee

I ran a short campaign in London, and the tunnels below the streets were pocketed with small astral portholes to various kingdoms, the characters spent a lot of time running around underground and a lot of time running from various baddies.
lol then I read Neverwhere and was kinda shocked, cause they were very similar in style and flavor to that campaign

Post subject: Nightbane in Europe
Unread postPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:17 am

Knight

Well I will call Nightlands Counterparts london is call Fog City.

I see the Nightlords can't Soildfy ther hold on european countries they only control the Major city.

I will Give more Info on the bigest Obstacle in Europe later!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:17 am

Explorer

Vidynn wrote:
Tyciol wrote:

...if they are roman catholic, that is. :)

on a more serious note: yes, I guess all major cities in Europe are controlled, especially London and Paris. I always regretted that NB is so centered on the US, Id love to see material on Europe ! (and Africa and Asia, by the way).

cheers, V

Yeah and turn Nightbane into Rifts?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:41 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Two things I'd like to see is Asia and Europe. The catacombs... and ancient history... the wall of china and... Man all those places would be cool!...

My Blog and My Other Blog

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:40 pm

Rpgpunk wrote:

I have always been of the opinion that the events going on elsewhere in the world could be handled without taking the approach that seems to have been used with Rifts. The key is to focus on background information over classes, monsters, and whatnot.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:03 pm

Adventurer

Rpgpunk wrote:

it wouldnt have to be that way. its just a shame that games like NB, SF or BTS seem to ignore most of the world, like if the US is everything.

cheers, Vid

"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:47 pm

Vidynn wrote:
Rpgpunk wrote:

it wouldnt have to be that way. its just a shame that games like NB, SF or BTS seem to ignore most of the world, like if the US is everything.

cheers, Vid

I know I've said this before, but who better to write something about the goings on overseas than our overseas posters, even if it's unofficial material for the Rifter?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:19 pm

Wanderer

Well in the book I had planned for Eastern Europe, Lord Mocker had Russia and much of the Eastern half of the continent, except for the Carpathian Mountain region (Hungary, Romania, etc.) The Nightlords had been "mysteriously" driven out of that section of the world entirely, and (as appropriate to local folklore) a vampire intelligence had managed to manifest and was being well cared for by its minions in a cave deep in the mountains.

Needless to say, the Nocturnes and Guardians played a big part in that area of the world (and many of the Nocturnes were to be Romany in heritage).

The parts dealing with Mocker were going to set him up as a real threat to Moloch, and the only other Nightlord directly in contact with the Dark, which as a force of ultimate entropy and chaos, was quietly playing its two chosen servants against one another. The Seekers were to play a large role in that particular conflict.

Oh...and there's only one guy who could do justice to a Nightbane book set in the Orient. That's Erick Wujcik. Though Ninjas and Superspies and Mystic China with a few Nightbane and the general storyline slapped on top works just fine for that.

-Rpg.net post re: Conan/Blue Rose crossover

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:21 pm

Explorer

Dear: Jason

fans of NB calling... do you have enougth stuff for a rifter submission.... if so and demand is high, maybe just maybe we'll get a new book

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:05 pm

Hero

As he said earlier, Vey has decided to quit working with palladium due to their need to rewrite most of his material to KS liking.

A player, bribed with pizza, willing to sacrifice his character.
All these must be, and the Lord shall fall.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.