Club Freak...

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Slight001
Hero

Club Freak...

Unread post by Slight001 »

So was listening to some youtube music videos and basically stumbled onto a video by a group called Butcher Babies for their song Monsters Ball. Honestly the song was amusing but the real neat bit was the video the group was all done up as monsters as were most of the party goers and in general it just reminded me of Club Freak and what that could look like when the 'Bane loose their morphus forms on the dancefloor/stage.

I'm not sure on what Palladium's rules are on what kind of video's can be linked, so I won't even try as anyone can easily do the search if they want to see at least one version of Club Freak in action.
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Re: Club Freak...

Unread post by The Beast »

Slight001 wrote:...I'm not sure on what Palladium's rules are on what kind of video's can be linked, so I won't even try as anyone can easily do the search if they want to see at least one version of Club Freak in action.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=156807
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

I want random rules regarding how absorbed you get into dancing and chances of revealing your morphus when in a heightened emotional state like arousal or excitement, explaining why Club Freak is the only place you can safely get your freak on to avoid accidental exposure.
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

As it says in BTS, you can't get into a Club Freak unless you know where it is, the passcode and you enter in full Morphus. Some Clubs have a policy about Ken & Barbie Morphii, either at best shuffling them to a separate part of the club just for them, or at worst not letting them in at all.

I can see most Club Freaks as being 'floating' clubs, never in the same place more than twice to avoid being wiped out by the Nightlords' forces (conveniently relabeled as Preserver 'raids' breaking up 'illegal drug raves').

I don't recall if Club Freak was mentioned in the New York City (aka Doom's Harbor in the Nightlands) write-up.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
slade the sniper
Hero

Unread post by slade the sniper »

Club Pain Freak as detailed in The Beast that was Max by Gerard Houarner kinda fits that bill.

*shudder*

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg

Return to “Nightbane®”