How Would YOU React to :

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

TechnoGothic
Knight

How Would YOU React to :

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

How Would YOU React to :

Your Nightbane. OK, YOU.

#1 = Your MORPHUS is of the OPPOSITE GENDER than your own ?? Or Appears to be. Might be No actual sex...due to features down there...

#2 Your Morphus has the Cloths of the Opposite Sex. And Everyone can see that for a fact.

#3 Your Morphus is always Neaked (either gender). Nothing hiding the parts people wish to cover, even if the morphus has cloths elsewhere.
Example. Leatherboy/girl...The area between the legs and butt are uncovered like Chaps. You have Air conditioning 24/7 down there...lol

#4 Half man Half woman....Down the Middle top to bottom.

#5 Morphus looks like the Blob...yeah moving jello.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Re: How Would YOU React to :

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

#1 Id stay in morphus and probably not leave the house for a while.

#2 Id stay in facade unless I wasnt leaving the house.

#3 Id stick to the bars Im familiar with only.

#4 Same as #1 but Id try not to look up.

#5 Hmmmm Jello.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

#1 I'd probably stay in morphus for a while not leaving the house and the start.

#2 I'd stay in facade unless I fighting something that I needed to be in my morphus.

#3 I'd stay in facade unless I fighting something that I needed to be in my morphus.

#4 Same as #1 but then I'd stay in facade unless I fighting something that I needed to be in my morphus.

#5 "Hi, I'm G.C." I'd stay in facade unless I fighting something that I needed to be in my morphus.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Only fair If I answer too.

#1 = Call me weird. If attractive, I'd stay in Morphus most of the time and use my fascade for escapes...
Cop/Whatever : "Where did she go ?"
Me (after changing to fascade) : That way sir ! :D

#2 = Umm. It depends. HEY WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT BUDDY !! :D
Bub Light over here (Ladies Night joke)

#3 = I'd stay in Morphus. I'd move to a Nudist Colony to blend in however...lol.
If I had "semi-cloths" I just wouldnt care....I'd grab a towl or something and cover up the parts...

#4 = Right Side Male, Left Side Female deal huh...what could I do. I'd stay in fascade most of the time i guess. But who knows...

#5 = BLOB... I'd stay looking like the Blob most of the time. FEAR ME (Jiggle) Oow, stop I cant hit back (jiggle) OWW..Stop (jiggle) Oww...
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Kinghawke
Explorer

Unread post by Kinghawke »

#1 = Your MORPHUS is of the OPPOSITE GENDER than your own ?? Or Appears to be. Might be No actual sex...due to features down there...

#2 Your Morphus has the Cloths of the Opposite Sex. And Everyone can see that for a fact.

#3 Your Morphus is always Neaked (either gender). Nothing hiding the parts people wish to cover, even if the morphus has cloths elsewhere.
Example. Leatherboy/girl...The area between the legs and butt are uncovered like Chaps. You have Air conditioning 24/7 down there...lol

1: I would definitely have fun with it flirting with the same gender (female) or teasing the opposite gender (male), and saying afterwards: oh by the way. I'm a guy." completely freak them out

2: I would be annoyed, but learn to ignore it.

3: I would simply flaunt my awesomeness. I have no taboo about nudity.

4: I would probably form a split personality & have one talk for each side

5: I would use it for extreme combat missions & entangle hounds inside of me, unable to get out.
King Hawke--I don't make the world, I just live in it
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

The Dark Elf wrote:#1 Id stay in morphus and probably not leave the house for a while.

#5 Hmmmm Jello.

It's been a while since this post came out and when it was resurrected my own comments made my LOL! Im such a loser... :?
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Kinghawke
Explorer

Unread post by Kinghawke »

The Dark Elf wrote:
The Dark Elf wrote:#1 Id stay in morphus and probably not leave the house for a while.

#5 Hmmmm Jello.

It's been a while since this post came out and when it was resurrected my own comments made my LOL! Im such a loser... :?

the Jello comment was quite enjoyable.
King Hawke--I don't make the world, I just live in it
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:#1 I'd probably stay in morphus for a while not leaving the house and the start.

This plus have adventures and try to reach level 5 as soon as possible to learn Splittin Image.

Although the "appears to lapse into a trance-like state" aspect of things might make some things feel a bit wrong.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

TechnoGothic wrote:How Would YOU React to :

Your Nightbane. OK, YOU.

#1 Wouldn't bother me in the least
#2 Would just be a weird quirk of the transformation
#3 Find something to cover myself, wouldn't want a stray attack to rip those bits off
#4 a bit disturbing, would have to think about it
#5 would have fun scaring people in movie theatres
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
Jay05
Adventurer

Unread post by Jay05 »

1. After a few days at home, life would go on as normal as possible in a world under siege.
2. After a laugh in front of a mirror, on to the resistance!
3. LOL, I agree with Icefalcon on this one!
4. Much like # 1. I tend to adapt to weirdness rather quickly
5. Yeah this... Would be fun!

Return to “Nightbane®”