Marmalade Dog

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

eoptap
Megaversal® Ambassador

Marmalade Dog

Unread post by eoptap »

Signed up to run a few games on February 7-9, 2014. The location is 1903 W Michigan Ave. Kalamazoo, Michigan; the Bernard center. Games; Dead reign; Rifts Chaos Earth; HU. :fool:
Last edited by eoptap on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
eoptap
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Marmalade Dog

Unread post by eoptap »

Okay going to have to change the games I am running. My Dead Reign source book is missing, RT will not be received in time to assemble and run. If anyone knows if a demo RT set is availabe before feb it would be nice to know.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

No. There are no plans for demo games to be made. The game is expensive to produce.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
eoptap
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by eoptap »

:-) :D
Last edited by eoptap on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
eoptap
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by eoptap »

http://www.marmaladedog.org/rpg.php

This shows the games I will be running at marmalade dog 19. It is in Kalamazoo MI, at WMU. I was correct minitures convention will take place wish the guys at PB could atleast make it out to demo the game peices, and set up a booth to take orders. Did offer to help set up a vender booth got to reply from Kevin they must be busy. See who ever shows up at the convention. The only thing it dose not show is the slot 1 game I just resigned up to run as it was not listed. I look to be the only person running any of the PB systems.

If the rifts board game was available would change one or two of my slots to that, but I have no idea what the progress is as I only saw.it at the PB convention.
eoptap
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by eoptap »

One more day left of the convention, When I do not get enough players I am just handing out Palli promo extras, People have been calling me the "Rifts Fairy" bringing gifts of Rifters. People who have never heard of it thumbed threw the books, and got excited at some of the art, and other stuff.

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”