A Word of Thanks!

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Bob_12
D-Bee

Unread post by Bob_12 »

The most attractive of the California Contingency (myself) is seconding everything that Kaz has said. Everyone was just so awesome that I was floored the entire weekend. Not one single person was rude to us in any way!

And when I found out that Spider-man was Brian Manning and Scott Johnson's favorite superhero, I knew I was with family there.

Oh, and thanks to everyone who complimented me on my "I roll 20s" shirt!
Joseph Kerr
Explorer

Unread post by Joseph Kerr »

(The shortest of the California Contingency, but with the coolest tat of M.D.C. Gunz :p ) Well said my friend, the whole event seemed very down to earth. Everyone was friendly and i didn't get the high-standing feeling one might expect from such well known authors and artists. Overall i felt safe, comfortable, and happy the whole time. Had myself a blast!

Picked up some books i needed and/or found interesting, spoke with a great deal many people, and took a good ammount of pictures which are going to be uploaded soon!
Help save the people who brightened my little brothers birthday, Palladium Books!!

Enigma - To the Sound of Rain.
Brian Manning
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: I'm the King of Rock, There is none higher!
Sucka MC's should call me sire!

Unread post by Brian Manning »

I thought Spider-man was everyone's favorite?!

Also, your ideas sounded very cool, and gave me some imagery to draw from (yes pun intended). Remember, I'm not lying when I said that Allen and I had a truly awful idea for a game setting. Honestly, it started out sort of tame, then just took a "Michigan Left" into cheesy town. Awful...

And Keep an eye out for that "M.D.C. Gunz" tattoo. Allen wants to slap that bad boy on a merc type if we ever have a chance to do something like that.

Allen was making fun of me for not having my "I Roll Twenties" shirt handy to bring to the Open House, but I'm glad someone was sporting that shirt. I did get a "PC Load Letter" Office Space shirt just in time to wear on Sunday, though.

And the only reason Allen and I weren't snobby is because Kevin forgot to listen to us and set our table up three feet higher than the others, so we could look down on anyone talking to us, instead of the other way around (we had to look up to everyone while talking, so it humbled us a little).
Artwork • Social Media • Writing • Shenanigans
Brian-Manning.com

Return to “Palladium Open House”