More Coverage and Pics

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Kevin's overview will be posted Wednesday

Unread post by Kevin »

Hey Everyone,

Monday was still wild and today we've been playing catch up. I spent several hours writing my Overview of the Open House (six pages and counting) but it's 8:00 pm Tuesday and I wanna go home.

I'll post my overview tomorrow.

The short version . . . AWESOME! SPECTACULAR! A blast! Made more money than we've ever made at a Gen Con. Fans wonderful. Gaming fantastic. Panel discussions fun. If you missed it . . . you missed something special.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Kevin's overview will be posted Wednesday

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Kevin wrote:Hey Everyone,

Monday was still wild and today we've been playing catch up. I spent several hours writing my Overview of the Open House (six pages and counting) but it's 8:00 pm Tuesday and I wanna go home.

I'll post my overview tomorrow.

The short version . . . AWESOME! SPECTACULAR! A blast! Made more money than we've ever made at a Gen Con. Fans wonderful. Gaming fantastic. Panel discussions fun. If you missed it . . . you missed something special.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda

Maybe they can go to the next open house...?
Hint, hint...
:)
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!

Return to “Palladium Open House”