SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!

Unread post by Subjugator »

See you guys tomorrow! I can't wait!

*happy dance*
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

You bet.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..With bells on.

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I will be rolling in around 4:30 - 5:00 local time. Possibly sooner.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

I made it in just under the wire yesterday evening thanks to the skillful piloting of my compatriot Spectre. Traffic around Chi-town was a NIGHTMARE! But I'm here for the weekend, so I'll see you around the warehouse. :)
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Yeah, lotta fun that Chi-town traffic!
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Xar wrote:Yeah, lotta fun that Chi-town traffic!

..Doncha' know..

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Subjugator

I was there...

I was there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (today) and had a great time. I bought the stuff I wanted, met the people I wanted to see, and was even killed in a game of Rifts in the Arzno region, run by none other than Jason Richards! It was GREAT...the story was excellent and worked beautifully!

Uhh...the only problem was that the Vampires won in the end. I didn't give them the satisfaction of killing me though. I offed myself before they could.

It was fantastic meeting everyone, and I had the time of my life!

Dennis/Subjugator
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Warwolf wrote:I made it in just under the wire yesterday evening thanks to the skillful piloting of my compatriot Spectre. Traffic around Chi-town was a NIGHTMARE! But I'm here for the weekend, so I'll see you around the warehouse. :)
I didnt have any problems with it on the way out. It was one my trip home that was bad.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Re: I was there...

Unread post by Warwolf »

Subjugator wrote:I was there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (today) and had a great time. I bought the stuff I wanted, met the people I wanted to see...

I'm hurt Subbie. Where the heck WERE you? I don't even think I caught a glimpse of you the entire time. The same thing goes for Dustin (though I may have seen him at the VIP event, I never actually MET him), Bonerkill, and Shadow...

Perhaps I should have put "Warwolf" on my badge like I was supposed to. :-? Not that it would have made any of you want to meet me anyway... :lol:

It was still good meeting board members like DLDC, Rae, Eryk, Stardust, Gmask, Reroll, TGK, Dark Brandon, Midnight, Citizen Lazlo, Holyoak and his wife, Gideon, Levi, Scott Samson, Jason Richards, Carl Gleba, Jaguar Wong, and even people like Alex and Killer Cyborg (joking fellas :P it was good meeting you). I know I've forgotten some, and to those individuals I apologize. Those of you that weren't there or I didn't run into, I hope we meet up the next time. :)

MADMANMIKE wrote:
Xar wrote: Yeah, lotta fun that Chi-town traffic!

..Doncha' know..

Yeah, it ALMOST made me late to the VIP event! :x
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Subjugator

Re: I was there...

Warwolf wrote:
Subjugator wrote:I was there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (today) and had a great time. I bought the stuff I wanted, met the people I wanted to see...

I'm hurt Subbie. Where the heck WERE you? I don't even think I caught a glimpse of you the entire time. The same thing goes for Dustin (though I may have seen him at the VIP event, I never actually MET him), Bonerkill, and Shadow...

Perhaps I should have put "Warwolf" on my badge like I was supposed to. :-? Not that it would have made any of you want to meet me anyway... :lol:

It was still good meeting board members like DLDC, Rae, Eryk, Stardust, Gmask, Reroll, TGK, Dark Brandon, Midnight, Citizen Lazlo, Holyoak and his wife, Gideon, Levi, Scott Samson, Jason Richards, Carl Gleba, Jaguar Wong, and even people like Alex and Killer Cyborg (joking fellas :P it was good meeting you). I know I've forgotten some, and to those individuals I apologize. Those of you that weren't there or I didn't run into, I hope we meet up the next time. :)

MADMANMIKE wrote:
Xar wrote: Yeah, lotta fun that Chi-town traffic!

..Doncha' know..

Yeah, it ALMOST made me late to the VIP event! :x

OK - I didn't meet EVERYONE I wanted to see - I was speaking more of Palladium staff in that case.

I was looking for everyone - I just didn't see enough name tags with board names so I couldn't translate.

Sub

Return to “Palladium Open House”