Will anyone else be there the 5th to play?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Any games on the 5th will probably be run outside of the office/Palladium HQ.. I believe the 5th is mainly a meet and greet night. I could be wrong though.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Not on the Friday night for me. I'll need all the sleep I can for Sat and Sun (when I go without).
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..Xar and I will probably be in before 10PM; We don't have friday tickets, so gaming for a few hours is probably going to be on the agenda.

..Don't know. Travel lag might be getting to us.. We've got about an 8 hour drive from St. Louis where we're meeting, and we both live about an hour away from there..

..I guess it depends on his driving habits, and traffic. If I recall, it seems that nobody in Indiana drives over the speed limit...

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

Friday, the 5th, is from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm. It's planned as a meet and greet and I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will have a lot of questions, plus there are a lot of knickknacks and Palladium history on display.

Of course, anyone who wants to game can make arrangements to meet at the hotel afterwards. But I'm sure there will be people who will be having long conversations with Kevin if not the rest of us. Four hours? That's nothin' in Palladium Time.

Alex Marciniszyn
THEladyholyoak

Unread post by THEladyholyoak »

Holyoak wrote:I would be excited to run a Friday night PF game at the hotel. What time we talking? Before/during/after the meet and greet? I'm up for all three whenever. I don't have a Friday night ticket and didn't plan on getting one for this reason. Let's set one up. Anyone game?

-yes I know. it's a bad pun. i figured it was that or let's roll.- (':-?')

i would love to play in a game... uh.... not in holyoak's, but in a game... :) (nothing personal, holyoak)

do we just find out who's gonna play when we get there??
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

Yes. Everyone is allowed to talk to everyone else :P

Alex Marciniszyn
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..Well, I still have a couple of hours worth of work to do in the morning, and will probably be up for another couple of hours packing tonight.

..I'm coming off 150+ hours without a day off, so how much staying up I do is going to be in question..

..But assuming I'm not a zombie after the 8+ hour drive, I'd be up for a game.

..Xar and I might co-GM a Nightbane game since it doesn't seem anyone is doing one in the Open House..

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."

Return to “Palladium Open House”