Warehouse temperature?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Re: Warehouse temperature?

Unread post by Reelman »

As I recall from the Palladium Creators conference, the warehouse does have heat but no AC. When the OH was the first weekend of May, it was pretty comfortable and only one day did it get really warm and sticky. I hear you on this extended winter, same in my neck of the woods! IF it is seasonable, a jacket, pullover, awesome Palladium hoody would be fine in the early morning, late evening and maybe even tshirt and jeans during the day when the most people and hot air (gaming!) is being produced. Doubt it will be cold in there but may be on the cool side at times. Hope that helps.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

I don't think we will have to worry to much about heat this year, just dress in layers and it should be fine. I'm going to do that myself.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

It's 58 degrees right now outside the warehouse, slightly higher inside, probably about 65. Forecasts for next week (though they always change) are currently calling for nearly identical weather to today, though temperatures in the morning will be a bit lower. I'm comfortable in short sleeves and pants right now, should be about the same (barring major weather fronts - fingers crossed!) next week.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Scott Gibbons wrote:It's 58 degrees right now outside the warehouse, slightly higher inside, probably about 65. Forecasts for next week (though they always change) are currently calling for nearly identical weather to today, though temperatures in the morning will be a bit lower. I'm comfortable in short sleeves and pants right now, should be about the same (barring major weather fronts - fingers crossed!) next week.

Thanks for the info!

Return to “Palladium Open House”