Palladium Open House 2012: Thanks from Milwaukee, WI

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

CCollison
D-Bee
Comment: Long live the RPG gamers! Dice, pencil, paper and an collection of imaginations will make the world a better place.

Palladium Open House 2012: Thanks from Milwaukee, WI

Unread post by CCollison »

Thank you Palladium Books staff, freelancers, volunteers, and everyone else who made this Open House possible. Please keep up the GREAT work with your creativity and dedication.

Thank you players and spectators who came to the Open House events, Avengers movie, hotel hours, etc. and added your energy to making them fun. The camaraderie that exists between so many of the people I have met at the open houses year after year adds that extra level of satisfaction to the Open House. Only fans as great as you can take a wonderful event to the next level!

Safe travels and adventures to all of you!

On Behalf of myself and my group:
Clayton Collison
-Ira Brag
-Kurt Bertling
-Troy Treuber
"It is not the size of the dice that matters, just how you role it"
- Famious qoute of someone who only had 1d4
KillWatch
Champion

Re: Palladium Open House 2012: Thanks from Milwaukee, WI

Unread post by KillWatch »

too many hotdogs
good people
good games
not enough time
The entire experiment may ultimately not work. But as Tiger Woods tears into the springbok, his mouth crimson with blood, he looks to have all the makings of a natural-born killer.
zor_prime1
Rifter® Contributer

Re: Palladium Open House 2012: Thanks from Milwaukee, WI

Unread post by zor_prime1 »

I had a great time! I'd like to add my thanks and agree with everyone. Not enough time but just left me wanting for more.
"I've been senile for as long as I can remember!" - I forget

Return to “Palladium Open House”