Is anyone going to the OH from the Edmonton, Alberta area?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Is anyone going to the OH from the Edmonton, Alberta area?

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Galen wrote:Unfortunately, I am unable to attend this year :(
I had tickets for myself and a few friends, but I recently lost my job, so I'm unable to go.
My two friends are not attending due to reasons of their own.

Here's my issue: I have an art book that I took to the last Open House and got a bunch of sketches from the various attending artists. I wanted to make it a tradition, to take this book to all the open houses, and any other conventions I attend, and get artwork from everyone there. I'm hoping there is someone from the Edmonton area going, so I can send the book with them, along with some money to collect sketches from the this years' artists.

So, is there anyone from central Alberta going?
Or does anyone have any other bright ideas how I can get my book filled?

Thanks everyone!
Galen

I'm not in Alberta, but you may want to ship it to someone so they can get sketches for you.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Brian Manning
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: I'm the King of Rock, There is none higher!
Sucka MC's should call me sire!

Unread post by Brian Manning »

Its probably not a bad idea to send it directly to Kevin. Is that the sketchbook that we drew fairies (aka Atens) in? I'll scribble a little something in there when it makes the rounds. I'll also get my no good, lazy twin to do the same.
Artwork • Social Media • Writing • Shenanigans
Brian-Manning.com
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Jaguar Wong wrote: Is that the sketchbook that we drew fairies (aka Atens) in?

I see what you did there.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Palladium Open House”