Still buzzin'

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Still buzzin'

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Just flicke over my photo's again as I transfered them to my PC. i'll still buzzin' bout the cool time I had. Well worth, it. Can't wait til 2012. At least its that little bit closer now...
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Re: Still buzzin'

Unread post by Jorel »

Sure was cool. Lots of like-minded individuals. Also still buzzin. Every time I see the Robotech figure on my entertainment stand (daily), which I won there, I'm reminded of how awesome Carmen's game was. I just bought it a partner Robotech figure because it seemed kinda lonely up there all by itself. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun for 4 days straight. Kevin's Dead Reign game on Sunday, were he received the watermelon, was also a high point. What an amazing group of truly down to Earth people I met there. I'm trying to be patient about 2012, hopefully we'll see you there. Peace.
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Jorel wrote:Sure was cool. Lots of like-minded individuals. Also still buzzin. Every time I see the Robotech figure on my entertainment stand (daily), which I won there, I'm reminded of how awesome Carmen's game was. I just bought it a partner Robotech figure because it seemed kinda lonely up there all by itself. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun for 4 days straight. Kevin's Dead Reign game on Sunday, were he received the watermelon, was also a high point. What an amazing group of truly down to Earth people I met there. I'm trying to be patient about 2012, hopefully we'll see you there. Peace.

I was in your dead reign game. I played the female athlete with an awesome SPD attribute.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Jorel
Champion

Unread post by Jorel »

The Dark Elf wrote:
Jorel wrote:Sure was cool. Lots of like-minded individuals. Also still buzzin. Every time I see the Robotech figure on my entertainment stand (daily), which I won there, I'm reminded of how awesome Carmen's game was. I just bought it a partner Robotech figure because it seemed kinda lonely up there all by itself. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun for 4 days straight. Kevin's Dead Reign game on Sunday, were he received the watermelon, was also a high point. What an amazing group of truly down to Earth people I met there. I'm trying to be patient about 2012, hopefully we'll see you there. Peace.

I was in your dead reign game. I played the female athlete with an awesome SPD attribute.

I know. My wife and I were cops. I can't seem to find the characters though. Too much fun I guess.

"The Devil's among us!
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Yup, still buzzed here too. Getting to finally meet and hang with the PB crew was a blast!
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

Jorel wrote:
The Dark Elf wrote:

I know. My wife and I were cops. I can't seem to find the characters though. Too much fun I guess.

Me and the guy next to me both got our sheets signed by Kevin and i ended up taking his home so the one game I played in of Kevin's, had a blast and didnt get my autograph. Ofc, neither did the other chap.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Jorel
Champion

Unread post by Jorel »

The Dark Elf wrote:
Jorel wrote:
The Dark Elf wrote:

Me and the guy next to me both got our sheets signed by Kevin and i ended up taking his home so the one game I played in of Kevin's, had a blast and didnt get my autograph. Ofc, neither did the other chap.

That makes 4 misplaced characters from 1 game. Odd.

"The Devil's among us!
Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

The Dark Elf wrote:Just flicke over my photo's again as I transfered them to my PC. i'll still buzzin' bout the cool time I had. Well worth, it. Can't wait til 2012. At least its that little bit closer now...

That reminds me... was it you or Hendrik that wanted a copy of the picture I had taken of you, Soldier of Od, Hendrik, and Andreus?
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

Warwolf wrote:
The Dark Elf wrote:Just flicke over my photo's again as I transfered them to my PC. i'll still buzzin' bout the cool time I had. Well worth, it. Can't wait til 2012. At least its that little bit closer now...

That reminds me... was it you or Hendrik that wanted a copy of the picture I had taken of you, Soldier of Od, Hendrik, and Andreus?

Hey WW, I would say all of us would like one!
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
bradshaw
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: Gin and Tonic

Unread post by bradshaw »

Warwolf wrote:

Mark if you don't give Hendrik what he wants I'm going to pull off your arms. (ok, I'd never hurt the Warwolf we would make a great brains and brawl duo but Hendrik Rocks!...Andreus and the dark elf are cool too :P )
Dames, Droids, Drinking and Damnnation
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

bradshaw wrote:
Warwolf wrote:

Mark if you don't give Hendrik what he wants I'm going to pull off your arms. (ok, I'd never hurt the Warwolf we would make a great brains and brawl duo but Hendrik Rocks!...Andreus and the dark elf are cool too :P )

Ty Bradshaw, very kind. It was nice meeting you, Im a fan.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

bradshaw wrote:Mark if you don't give Hendrik what he wants I'm going to pull off your arms. (ok, I'd never hurt the Warwolf we would make a great brains and brawl duo but Hendrik Rocks!...Andreus and the dark elf are cool too :P )

Darn straight you'd never hurt me... you'd have to catch me to do something like that (and even if you managed to you'd probably be in for a painful surprise). :P

Anywho, I'll try and find the file this evening and send it to you, Dark Elf. I'll probably have to PM Hendrik to get his e-mail since I haven't seen him around as of late. Of course, it's not like I've been around much of late to have been able to see him either... :-?
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

The Dark Elf wrote:
bradshaw wrote:
Warwolf wrote:

Ty Bradshaw, very kind. It was nice meeting you, Im a fan.

Sorry, guys, that I have not been around much. I miss the open house (great time with y'all! carefree and plain wonderful!), too. Real life pressures have reduced me to the status of lurker but I can still be summoned :wink:

Nick, thank you! :-D

Mark, that would be wonderful! Yes, I very much want the picture! I will PM you my email address.

Until we meet again,
in thunder lightning or in rain,
May others throw the fits.
May all Your hits be crits!

Kindest regards,
Hendrik
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!

Return to “Palladium Open House”