Sunday Night at the Open House

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

rbm10101
Wanderer

Sunday Night at the Open House

Unread post by rbm10101 »

Sitting in the hotel on sunday night just chilling and having one last game and we were all talking about keeping in touch with each other.
Would love to hear from those that went and maybe even have a picture to go with the name.

Peace Out
Armorlord
Hero

Re: Sunday Night at the Open House

Unread post by Armorlord »

Indeed, let's hear it for the last game standing of Open House 2010! :ok:
I, of course, am Armorlord, The Man in the Iron Boot, Practitioner of the Copper Cane style.
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.
Armorlord
Hero

Unread post by Armorlord »

Suppose I was in both the last game at the warehouse and the last game at the hotel.. and I played the same Guardian in both. :D
Though in this case, rbm speaks of the Last Game, that wrapped up at.. let's check the camera date-stamp.. 6:13am Monday. 8)
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.
rbm10101
Wanderer

Unread post by rbm10101 »

Jefferson Wells wrote:
Armorlord wrote:Suppose I was in both the last game at the warehouse and the last game at the hotel.. and I played the same Guardian in both. :D
Though in this case, rbm speaks of the Last Game, that wrapped up at.. let's check the camera date-stamp.. 6:13am Monday. 8)

Wow, beat the group that I was in Saturday night (Sunday Morning) playing with Eddie Alabama until 5:45'ish a.m. So hard to stop when there are good players, and good GM's!

I ( Ben )was sadly in bed at that time - no wait i was just getting up for a drive back to Alabama with Eddie and Chris

sadly I do not see any pics posted of ANYTHING from the Open House
can we do that here?
Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

rbm10101 wrote:sadly I do not see any pics posted of ANYTHING from the Open House
can we do that here?

There are pics posted in the picture thread. Wayne should also be compiling all of those he is sent to put up on the site.
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me

Return to “Palladium Open House”